I have a new-in-the-box, never-fired, Remington 7400 .308 Synthetic for sale. It has all the original, unopened documentation and I will include a new Weaver scope mount with screws that has never been used and is in its original unopened package.

The price is $450.

7400.jpg

I'm in the Allentown area of Pennsylvania. If you're out-of-state, the rifle will have to be shipped to an FFL in your area. You will have to pay for the shipping which shouldn't be more than about $12 to most of the U.S. The up side is that you won't have to pay sales tax.

• 1 month later...
I have a new-in-the-box, never-fired, Remington 7400 .308 Synthetic for sale. It has all the original, unopened documentation and I will include a new Weaver scope mount with screws that has never been used and is in its original unopened package.

The price is $450.

7400.jpg

I'm in the Allentown area of Pennsylvania. If you're out-of-state, the rifle will have to be shipped to an FFL in your area. You will have to pay for the shipping which shouldn't be more than about $12 to most of the U.S. The up side is that you won't have to pay sales tax.

Why are you selling it it looks sweet

• 7 months later...

The price is $450.

7400.jpg

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.