I have a saiga12 and when i fire it a few times i'll notace the trigger slaps my finger. This is the only thing i dont like about this shotgun. It has been converted with a standard AK trigger groop and guard, pistol grip installed.

I have charged it with one hand while holding the trigger down with the other it dosent move so I think the bolt and carrier arent hitting anything causing this.

SO....... all you experts, whats the solution? Is it just the massive recoil of my 3in mag 00B 15 pellot loads? Would a ak47 buffer in the back of the reciever fix it, or replace the trigger groop?

Which Trigger Group? Mine did that, First off, If you are using those magnum loads trigger slap will be reduced with a Ak Buffer pad. The buffer pad will also reduce kick by 33% (in my oppinion) When i have trigger slap with mine i also hold the gun tighter into my shoulder and the trigger slap goes away! Mine went away after I loosened it up and got used to it, I haven't had any problems after that!

Eric

When I shoot 3 inch slugs, I just need to remember to get the gun into my sholder better, and it reduces the reverbirations inside after the round goes off. Those reverberations cause the trigger slap for me. Holding it tighter uses my body to soak most of the reverberations up. Thats what i do to get rid of my trigger slap