question about legality.

So, I have a saiga .223 which happens to be totally unmodified. If I were to buy the folding stock from the store section on saiga-12.com , would my gun be in violation of 922r? If so, what is the least amount of stuff I'd need to change to be legal with that stock? I don't really want to deal with drilling rivets and such, as I am a lazy man :D , so if my guns has 14 parts, I'd have to change the gas piston and tube, furniture and bolt to use a imported stock? I couldn't really find any clear information on what exactly would make it legal. seems a tad over technical doesn't it?

another question.. If the Folding stock was US made, would I have to modify anything to use it?

So, I have a saiga .223 which happens to be totally unmodified. If I were to buy the folding stock from the store section on saiga-12.com , would my gun be in violation of 922r? If so, what is the least amount of stuff I'd need to change to be legal with that stock? I don't really want to deal with drilling rivets and such, as I am a lazy man :D , so if my guns has 14 parts, I'd have to change the gas piston and tube, furniture and bolt to use a imported stock? I couldn't really find any clear information on what exactly would make it legal. seems a tad over technical doesn't it?

another question.. If the Folding stock was US made, would I have to modify anything to use it?

We were just discussing this on the 308 forum...

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=11763

so in short, no it is not legal to use any pistol grip folding stock US made or not, without changing the FCG and a couple other things? Okay, that is what I needed, I suppose I will have to get my a$$ in gear and do the conversion for real.