Any word on the AGP 10 round mags?

Actually... you can buy a set of dies on gunbroker... then tool some STEEL mags all up yourself, NO WAITING!!! You could make a thousand magazines as fast as you could slam the dies together!!!! Think of the earnings potential!!!! The Forum will beat a path to your door!!!!!

YES, SERIOUSLY!!!!

They have the dies for sale to make STEEL Hicap S-12 Mags... and then *YOU* can be the one to keep us posted ****DAILY**** of the STATUS of the steel 10 round magazines... :up: :up:

:smoke:

This thread should be moved, you are right... Right to the FUNNY STUFF section!!! :lol:

I doubt miss Christina has a clue she is the unofficial "Miss Saiga"... Personally, I like the T shirt I gave her, FAR BETTER than the original with the "everything being flat...", and yes, Azkamidaka, you got it right!! :up:

2 points for him!!! Hes a miss siaga Afficianado! ( Is that spelled right?!?!? :huh::blink: )

:smoke:

SAY... I've got some PLASTIC NOT METAL.???. "RUGER" 10/22 mags?? and JUST bought a LARGE bag of "UNOBTAINUM". I think I can use my plastic magnet & the "UNOBTAINUM" TO construct a TOP feeding 10 round magazine from these "Ruger" magazines for the S-12?? THAT way, EVERYTHING would be hard too see and difficult too shoot !!! I feel that $97.50 would be a FAIR price for my mags but would gaddly take more. I firmly believe I could have these ready for shipping in 10 to 12 years and would take pre-orders.

This would be a real good time for someone to come out with those 2 or 3+ pads...hint hint...

Cobra, Methinks you know something about a project I thought was dead .... well, skip the "hint hint" crap and give him a firm "kick kick" in the crapper ...

Speaking of kicking people in the pooper, what happened to the plastic mags that caused them to get delayed? I was under the impression that the first run was days from shipping a few months ago.

IIRC, there was a problem with the mold. Check Kevins posts, it was a mold lifter or something? Anyways, I'd guess the molds (or at least that part) had to be refabbed? (that's just me guessing).

-K

• 1 month later...

well,well looks as the race is on! (saigasoutions) vs. (agp) o don,t worry i will buy from both . but you must agree it adds excitment again. much better then the old (are they done yet)? PLACE YOUR BETS NOW BOYS! :smoke:

well,well looks as the race is on! (saigasoutions) vs. (agp) o don,t worry i will buy from both . but you must agree it adds excitment again. much better then the old (are they done yet)? PLACE YOUR BETS NOW BOYS! :smoke:

Saiga Solutions is dead in the water,AGP is the only one in the race.....or are they? :angel:

the race is for our cash. badz/Ian/saigasolutions is all the same. o yea then there is the bunny that says 07. BOY IS THIS GETTING GOOD! :D

The sad thing is I can remember about this time last year that I was saying the exact same thing. :(

the race is for our cash. badz/Ian/saigasolutions is all the same. o yea then there is the bunny that says 07. BOY IS THIS GETTING GOOD! :D

The sad thing is I can remember about this time last year that I was saying the exact same thing. :(

At least the quadrails are no longer vapor, so that gives me hope.

<----- lovin his Halo ;)

Like I said.... 10/12 years .... I'll take preorders. I now have 2 VERY large BOXES of unobtainium, so I'm making more progress than ANYONE!! HI, Shannon, This Mike G (Sent you Colt springs) from NM, now in AZ. (I could drive to AGP,in Tempe, AZ. but... what's the use????