Any word on the AGP 10 round mags?

Hey old timers,

Do you remember when we all used to pre order from Rusmilitary.com and we would wait and wait for Oleg to fill our orders then all the sudden some one would post "got mine" and we would run the mail box to see if our mags had gotten here yet. A few more days of people pasting that thiers had arrived then finally it would come.

And the world would be a happy place?

:lolol: Dude you could take that big ol box with you and help get the project movin along! Bvamp's down there in AZ too right now lookin for someone from the forum to hook up with. You guys should go there together and give Kevin a pat on the back for still being in this race after all the shit he has put up with...

Thank's for the springs man :up: and for the knowledge. My S-20 runs like a champ now!

:devil:

Hey old timers,

Do you remember when we all used to pre order from Rusmilitary.com and we would wait and wait for Oleg to fill our orders then all the sudden some one would post "got mine" and we would run the mail box to see if our mags had gotten here yet. A few more days of people pasting that thiers had arrived then finally it would come.

And the world would be a happy place?

I remember. :smoke: Hell I'd be doing that right now if I wasn't doing this instead. Oleg doesn't ding you for the money until he ships your stuff unlike that other guy. :killer: