Know where I can find any suppressor prints?

Any one have info on, or know a site to download suppressor prints.

Better yet, any body got a set in there back pocket . HEY ya never know. :killer:

http://www.silencertests.com/gallery/

Try that to get you started.

Obviously you need a SOT/Class 7 FFL to manufacture any part of a suppressor, including baffles, end caps, or the serial numbered tube.

Any one have info on, or know a site to download suppressor prints.

Better yet, any body got a set in there back pocket . HEY ya never know. :killer:

http://www.silencertests.com/gallery/

Try that to get you started.

Obviously you need a SOT/Class 7 FFL to manufacture any part of a suppressor, including baffles, end caps, or the serial numbered tube.

No ya don't.

BE CAREFUL!!!! I don't know ALL the legalitys, but this is a PRETTY TIGHT DANCE!!!. I have 2 legal tax stamp suppressed .22's..... AND LIVE IN A STATE where possision is O.K. YOU CAN'T EVEN HAVE ANY SPARE PARTS (baffles, spacers etc.). DON"T think our frends in the BATF would just say "OH, that's O.K. cause you didn't know the rules". Suppressors arn't that expensive, buy a built one. .I know we are a curious bunch, BUT we must all so be causious.... I think suppressors "SCARE" BIG BROTHER?? Reference the "1910 Maxum",(probably the wrong spelling) they haven't changed that much. I was able to watch mine being built---nothing "SECRET". You will always get the "sonic crack" if the velocity exceeds the speed of sound. A HA, HA,... ever see the bad guy screwing a suppressor onto a revolver??? This WON'T work!!!!

No ya don't.

You're right. I was being a dumbass. You can Form 1 them.

Ack. Sorry for the wrong info.

No ya don't.

You're right. I was being a dumbass. You can Form 1 them.

Ack. Sorry for the wrong info.

I don't think I've ever seen a suppressed shotgun.

... ever see the bad guy screwing a suppressor onto a revolver??? This WON'T work!!!!

Suppressed revolvers are not a myth. The Nagant 1885 could and was suppressed. The cylinder would move forward either during the trigger pull or when the hammer was cocked and seal the cylinder gap. There are other more common revolvers that have also been effectively suppressed by controlling the cylinder gap and making it very small. Not impossible, just not as practical as a semi-auto.

http://www.volny.cz/weapon/pistole/nagant/nagant_sil.jpg