My daughter and my Saiga .308

Just recently got the Saiga .308. Missed the introductory offer for the new 20rd. mags. I saw some mention of extending this offer and would certainly order one if the deadline were extended. Any definite word on an extension yet?

My daughter wants to go shoot the Saiga, but we need more ammo capacity!

Kristi & the Saiga..

364eb0c3.jpg

Kristi & the Mossberg...

edd7de72.jpg

Kristi & the AK...

315b302a.jpg

Edited by badman400
Just recently got the Saiga .308. Missed the introductory offer for the new 20rd. mags. I saw some mention of extending this offer and would certainly order one if the deadline were extended. Any definite word on an extension yet?

My daughter wants to go shoot the Saiga, but we need more ammo capacity!

Kristi & the Saiga..

364eb0c3.jpg

Kristi & the Mossberg...

edd7de72.jpg

Kristi & the AK...

315b302a.jpg

LOL-Well, since she is your daughter one will have to say something like--great jeans and genes!!!

Thnx for the kind words guys. Yes I am contented; most of the time anyway. Kristi looks just like her mother. And yes I taught her to shoot, and shoot safely. Most treat her with respect. Her dad has a varied selection of range toys. :smoke:

WadesCollection6-11-06005.jpg

You guys are a class act. Gentleman and scholars. Well....gentleman at least...lol. But, nobody answered the question. Any word on an extension for the new 20 rounders? :unsure:

Edited by badman400

My compliments on your family- both weapons and daughter. I believe that an extention is simply forum members crossing their fingers. Every indication from FBMG (PVT PYLE or COREIA posting on this forum) is the deadline is over and thats that. I do not know this and am only speculating from their posts on the thread dealing with 20 rd. mags (7 pages). The good news is as of last word the mags will prob. be ready in a few weeks.

Edited by USpride

Nice,you have a very nice selection of range toys there.And your daughter looks very classy holding the longarms.

I think you can still order the mags but won't get the group buy discount.I eagerly await the mags and plan to buy 7 more for an even 10.

Badman,

can you give a little commentary on that Kel-tec .223 pistol?

I've been thinking about one of those, you're the first person i've seen who actually has one!

accurate? Fun? worth the price?

which do you prefer in the small carbines....i see you have hi-point, keltec and beretta......

PS, cute daughter, and a very nice arsenal you got there.....i'm sure you would make sure the boys saw that collection before you let them take your daughter out....just so they knew where they stood with you....lol

Badman,

can you give a little commentary on that Kel-tec .223 pistol?

I've been thinking about one of those, you're the first person i've seen who actually has one!

accurate? Fun? worth the price?

which do you prefer in the small carbines....i see you have hi-point, keltec and beretta......

PS, cute daughter, and a very nice arsenal you got there.....i'm sure you would make sure the boys saw that collection before you let them take your daughter out....just so they knew where they stood with you....lol

Ranger, Thnx for the kind words. I love the PLR-16! The picture you see of it there is before I added the compact forend, ADCO Solo reflex sight, small bipod, flash hider and sling. This is the way it looks now except for the bipod...

PLRDressed6-16-06004.jpg

This pistol is very accurate! Capable of 4" groups at 100 yds. if you do your part. Uses the same mags as an AR-15. Fun gun and very powerful!

As far as the small calibers go, my daily carry is the Kel-Tec P-32...

Kel-TecP32rightview12-30-05a.jpg

I carry it in the right front pocket in the Elite Survival Systems pocket holster. Very comfortable and easily concealed.

45d3c0fb.jpg

If I had my druthers, I'd be carrying a larger caliber like my XD-40SC, or my XD-45. But, with the way I dress, (khakis and tucked in golf shirt), it would be impossible to conceal. The Beretta Tomcat .32 is another nice small carry, but it is heavier than the KT. The Hi-Points are ugly, but cheap and reliable. They are too big and bulky for concealed carry as well. I also have the Kel-Tec P-11 now and have ordered a Grandfather Oaks pocket holster for it. If I find it carries comfortably enough, I may switch to it for carry.

Out of all the handguns I own, my favorite has to be the XD-45. I liked it so much that I bought a second. Very accurate, pleasure to shoot, and 13 +1 capacity of big .45. I shoot the XD-45 in IDPA. The next favorite would have to be my new Rock Island 1911 A-1.

Ranger, Kristi is married, but all the guys know that I'm not askeered of a draggin' if someone mistreats a child of mine. But she knows how to take care of herself. And ChapperJoe, all the guys that come knocking know the same. :smoke:

Edited by badman400
Anyone heard feedback on how the 20 rounders work? Anybody tried on yet? If I ordered on now at the regular price, how long would it take to get it? :unsure:

PvtPyle has a post elewhere that the only folks that have seen them are local to FBMG. No doubt they will be tested vigorously there prior to release. Last post by FBMG stated they hope to get mags out this month. Don't know if they will be sent out based on when ordered but imagine a bunch will go out quickly once they're ready to roll. Just my 2 cents.

I'm very interested in your Hi-Point carbines. Have you found a source for higher capacity magazines? I just put an Advanced Technologies stock on his and it worked out great. The only problem is the lack of magazines for it. He mounted a red-dot sight on it and it hits point of aim at 50yds every time.

Good luck with your daughter, she's a beauty. Wish my daughter shared the same interests.

I'm very interested in your Hi-Point carbines. Have you found a source for higher capacity magazines? I just put an Advanced Technologies stock on his and it worked out great. The only problem is the lack of magazines for it. He mounted a red-dot sight on it and it hits point of aim at 50yds every time.

Good luck with your daughter, she's a beauty. Wish my daughter shared the same interests.

Nyclu, here is a link to a thread on the HP forum that deals with attaching the 15rd Promag to a Suomi drum. The maker is taking orders now! http://hipoint.7.forumer.com/viewtopic.php...49e41857302e19b

I have the ATI stock on my 995 now as well. Also another guy is making a barrel shroud similar to the ones for the Beretta CX4 Storm to work on the 995 with ATI stock. It looks great! They are taking orders now on that item as well. Link is: http://www.nortje.com/Products/995/shrouds.htm

My 4095 .40 HP carbine is still stock, and I don't know of any hi-cap mags available for it. ATI does not make a version for the 4095 yet.

Hope this helps.

Now if I could just get ahold of a couple of those 20rd .308 mags! :smoke:

Nyclu, here is a link to a thread on the HP forum that deals with attaching the 15rd Promag to a Suomi drum. The maker is taking orders now! http://hipoint.7.forumer.com/viewtopic.php...49e41857302e19b

I have the ATI stock on my 995 now as well. Also another guy is making a barrel shroud similar to the ones for the Beretta CX4 Storm to work on the 995 with ATI stock. It looks great! They are taking orders now on that item as well. Link is: http://www.nortje.com/Products/995/shrouds.htm

My 4095 .40 HP carbine is still stock, and I don't know of any hi-cap mags available for it. ATI does not make a version for the 4095 yet.

Hope this helps.

badman400,

Thanks for the heads up. It gave me a few ideas.

nyclu3

Hope this helps.

Hey now that looks pretty cool! (the shroud) Kind of pricey though...

Those ATI stocks make that Hi Point look WAY better!

Is that bipod made by Beretta?

Hey now that looks pretty cool! (the shroud) Kind of pricey though...

Those ATI stocks make that Hi Point look WAY better!

Is that bipod made by Beretta?

The price actually came down with the HP/ATI shroud. It was a few buck higher on the one for the CX4 Storm, and much higher for the shroud from Beretta. The bipod in the pics on ET's site is pretty cool. Don't know where it came from. I'll have to ask next time we talk. I am supposed to received the first shroud off the press for the HP/ATI. I'm expecting it very soon. I'll try to get some pics on when that happens.

I just looked at it again without my beer goggles. :wacko:

That bipod does look like it has Beretta's logo on it.

And I'm glad I didn't comment last nite but, Hey that first pic with the S-.308 could be a good candidate for another official Miss Saiga in the running. Look out Christina! It's badgirl 400! Glad to see another pretty lady with an interest in firearms. :wub::up: