Just below my member number there is a row of 5 blue squares preceeded by, "Warn 0%?". What does this mean?

That is visible only to you and the administrators/moderators. Invoked for verboten postings. Nothing to worry about for 99% of the folks here I'd think.

You get those when you make jokes on forums that your Co-workers love, but nobody else thinks is funny. Especialy when the owner of the site is from the UK. <_<

/Got writen up on another forum yesterday.

//Just gota vent.

Thnx guys, I kinda thought it might be somthing like that. I'll try and be a good boy. I used to be a little wild, but now I'm monogamous and house broken. :angel:

crossfire, you got written up? haha. as in you got sent to the pricipal's office for disagreeing with the teacher? you are so bad!

guys, dont worry about what you say here. we arent hypocrites here. As has been said before, what is it saying if you tout your second amendmant right to bear arms so loud and proud, only to screw with your right to freedom of speech when you say something someone doesnt like?

no matter what you say, what you do, someone, somwhere wont like it. and that is just too fucking bad.

Amen Bvamp, after several attempts at being an ass, I finally requested a warning (Indy took care of me) because I was feeling like a little pussy sitting at 0% all the time.

Now when I sign on I feel a little tougher these days. :lolol:

Edited by 6500rpm

Warned by IndyArms Warned on Jul 31 2006, 08:50 PM

Added to warn level I would NOT want 6500 RPM to feel likme a pussy, therefore it is my duty as a moderator and a friend to make sure he gets his desired warning.

yeh, well, we try to accomodate here.....