Wolf .308 Ammo

Has anyone had any recent experience with Wolf in .308? Natchez has a very nice sale going on with a case price of $3.63/box of 20 + shipping. Don

yes it's works great i've used both 308 and works great is it the regular steel case or the gold line brasscase?

gunguy51

I had a friend who tried it in his AR-10 and said it blew up on him. Said that they double-loaded it or something and blew out his barrel. I talked to my gunsmith about it and his said that he never heard of that happening and that you really can't tell if it was the barrel or the ammo when something like that happens. He also made a comment about the sensitivity of an AR-10. I shoot Wolf through my SKS though it has an extra hard primer on the 7.62x39 and I occasionally get misfires. Wolf refunded my friends money on all the ammo he had bought, the AR-10 was still under waranty I think. Was less then a week old. Take it for what it's worth.

Grim

Panch et all, the mini catalog 3-06 shows the steel case ammo listing as $4.61 a box, and $3.63 a box for case lots. This sale ends Oct 31. The flyer sales are sometimes not reflected on the website if I'm not mistaken. Here again, I am only reading what the catalog says but Natchez doesn't argue, if there is a valid sale somewhere, they'll give it to you. Don

i have some boxes of the newer poly coated wolf i will sell for cheaper than natchez.

only problem with natchez is they over charge for shipping compared to some other sites i get ammo from.

i'll see how many boxes i have left.

sorry, sold pending funds.

Edited by TWGLADF