POSP SCOPE- How do I zero in and use the rangefinder?

I have recently bought a 4-8x POSP scope for my Saiga .308. I have it installed and I have it pretty close to being zero at about 100 yards. Now I don't know what I need to do so I can use the rangefinder abilities and adjust as needed to shoot farther. Also how do I use the rangefinder itself? I have never had a scope like this so I really know nothing about them. If anyone can help me I would be very thankful.

(I am going to SLAP this rookie's hands here... cause they didnt bother to even SEARCH... )

BAD NOOB!!!! *SLAP*

I just asked this question last month... in the same forum... Link here....

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=11532&hl=

I know I say it all the time... noobs... PLEASE.... search the forums a little bit and chances are you can find the answers you seek in short order...

As far as using the rangefinder reticle... its easy.

the curvature is designed to simulate the height of a 1.9 meter target ( or something close to that... figure JUST UNDER 6' tall...) If they fit between the curves exactly ( or damn close) the number under it, is the range in meters they are away. ( did I explain that well enough to make sense? )

So if the target human is as tall as the tallest range curve, they are 100M... etc..etc...

for the rest, please read MY POST in the link above... :up:

:smoke:

Well since the noobs don't look/don't know to look in the SEARCH section/feature......may I suggest a sticky placed in the forum section saying something like "Questions? Start here". Most boards have a FAQ tab but being noobs, they don't always know what the abbreviations mean.....(FTF,FTE,WTF,etc...)

Just my .02

:angel:

Well since the noobs don't look/don't know to look in the SEARCH section/feature......may I suggest a sticky placed in the forum section saying something like "Questions? Start here".

We cant get the noobs to read the TECH section, or even peruse the previous posts... hell, mine was on page 3... not too far to look, really... if you are just glancing at topics...

What makes ya think you will get em to look in the "Got questions" section? LOL :lol:

I know its a great idea... it REALLY IS... Its just that chances are, people will always log on, be overwhelmed with the huge amount of information here, and instead of searching, just post their question in the interest of saving time.

(Saving time to THEM, not necessarily others..)

And that will be the way it will be... SO.... might as well just deal with it and bust a few balls while I tease them for being rookies! :lol: Think of it as initiation hazing... LOL

:smoke: