new real new

Guest Guest_nuke

:cryss:

hello I am completely new to this site and this nice weapon. appearently I am not one of the lucky ones. I already have a bolt catch in my saiga-12. here is something I am missing though is this shotgun completely compatable with all AK parts. and what is this du-dad(for lack of a better term) on the side. its a bar about 6 inchs long just above the trigger oppisit of the bolt open.

Also I have a nice black plastic stock, but no pistol grip, I would love a pistol grip thumb hole or not. (as you might have guessed preferrably NOT).

I litterally know close to NOTHING about this gun. I am some fool who had the 300 to pay for his 19" of cool looking barrel. I must say I am very impressed so far. the smoothest action I have ever owened.

oh yea why are there 2 holes in the back of the stock. Is there some kind of extra do dad that fits there. I don't immagine they are there for kicks.

hello I am completely new to this site and this nice weapon. appearently I am not one of the lucky ones. I already have a bolt catch in my saiga-12. here is something I am missing though is this shotgun completely compatable with all AK parts.

not completely, no --

and what is this du-dad(for lack of a better term) on the side. its a bar about 6 inchs long just above the trigger oppisit of the bolt open.

A scope mounting rail--

Also I have a nice black plastic stock, but no pistol grip, I would love a pistol grip thumb hole or not. (as you might have guessed preferrably NOT).

12 or 20 gauge shotguns, BIG NO NO. .410 shotgun questionable, rifles yes

oh yea why are there 2 holes in the back of the stock. Is there some kind of extra do dad that fits there. I don't immagine they are there for kicks.

two holes? the screwholes? not sure what you mean.

you should join our little band here. where you located? what else ya got? how long have you had your s12?

Edited by Bvamp

the 2 holes might be screw holes at top and bottom of butt end of stock, to semetrical to be accidental.

I own a few glocks a taurus p-92, an ar-15, a rem 870, and a pair of hkg3-91(carbine and long). I have a lot of fun shooting. I am by no means an armorer or anything.

I live in jasper IN, I have had my saiga for about a year. have not till know been real active with it. lately I have been haveing quite a bit of fun with it. :lolol:

I was under the impression that I have joined. but it still says guest on the post. perhaps I was not logged in when I posted it. anyway thank you for all and any future info. I hope to fit in here. and post much more often.

• 6 years later...

the 2 holes might be screw holes at top and bottom of butt end of stock, to semetrical to be accidental.

I own a few glocks a taurus p-92, an ar-15, a rem 870, and a pair of hkg3-91(carbine and long). I have a lot of fun shooting. I am by no means an armorer or anything.

I live in jasper IN, I have had my saiga for about a year. have not till know been real active with it. lately I have been haveing quite a bit of fun with it. :lolol:

I was under the impression that I have joined. but it still says guest on the post. perhaps I was not logged in when I posted it. anyway thank you for all and any future info. I hope to fit in here. and post much more often.

Your post now shows 'member.' Welcome to the forum!