Low Cost .308 ammo

I thought I posted this earlier but it isn't on the forum.

It appears that low cost, non-remanufactured ammo is drying up. I usually buy from Natchez and they have none, saying that Wolf is shipping all its production to Iraq. Called Cabela's and Midway with no success other than Midway having some generic Winchester made by Wolf but the min purchase was 500 rds, more than I need right now. Anyone have any sources for good surplus like Australian or S. African or new Wolf? Thanks Don.

Tritium, thanks for the assist. I have ordered from AIM, I guess my link wasn't working. As before, they were friendly and I got three more of the battle packs. Should be enough for quite a while. Don

Great! Glad you got some. It's disappearing fast. :up:

To me, a sign of a good forum is when members like Tritium share good deals with others rather than keeping the info to themselves.

Personally, I don't know where all the surplus ammo is going, is it really sold out or are large distributors holding it off the market hoping for larger profits? I can understand Wolf sending new production to Iraq. Don

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...