IndyArms Hello!

The Question:

1. What quantity magazines is necessary?

2. How your customs on import magazines will concern? Our customs will pass the goods, but you on customs can have problems. Your government struggles with the international terrorism, and on it can not start up magazines from Russia. :killer:

A question as your customs will concern to the given goods, Define this question.

Yours faithfully Alexey.

Hey, guys. I am a lawyer, but not YOUR lawyer. Free legal advice may be worth what you pay. But, having said the foregoing, there are a couple of guys we all know well who ship S-12 mags out of, or from, Russia for a living. The short of it is as follows: If you export to the USA any firearm part--ANY PART AT ALL--the BATF has a limit of $50.00 WHOLESALE value on the item without having to have the importer/buyer fill out a BATF Form 6, which essentially makes the buyer in the USA a "small scale arms importer." IF the firearm part bought by the US citizen/registered alien is less than $50 bucks WHOLESALE VALUE, it can just ship. If over that amount, then the Form 6 is needed. That's it in a nutshell. But not being an importation legal expert, I am sure there are a few more small details. But not many.

Edited by inparidel
The short of it is as follows: If you export to the USA any firearm part--ANY PART AT ALL--the BATF has a limit of $50.00 WHOLESALE value on the item without having to have the importer/buyer fill out a BATF Form 6, which essentially makes the buyer in the USA a "small scale arms importer."

The form says $100 wholesale.

http://www.atf.gov/forms/pdfs/f53303a.pdf

$50.00 USA is the price where mags will sell. More than that and the market shrivels. I would go for 2 at $50

and maybe a couple more in the future---but if they are $55 I won't buy any.

I am cheep!

Beyond 50 you are in the realm of the 10 rounders. I dont know the cost of the things there but dude could probably charge $25 not including shipping and still make money off the deal over there. In fact he could probably sell more than he could get his hands on.

Edited by Koga Shuko

over here in NZ its easy you just go to rusmilitary or do you guys have problems getting 8 rounders in ,and the guy selling them over here has ran out as well as everyone else that was selling them .ohh and do you think there is any copyright laws for making and selling mags for the s12

because we have a few smart cookies over here, we have looked at metal mags but the inside track that the rim runs down is difficult to make and plastic ones are very expensive to make the moulds for

opps gone off track a bit

see ya