I welcome you!

Tell, please, where it is possible to buy here such shops for Saiga 12?

Yours faithfully Alexey. :smoke:

Alexey,

That picture looks like steel 10 round Saiga-12 magazines that Saiga Solutions was going to produce. Saiga Solutions will not be making these magazines and is no longer in business. Another company called AGP will be making plastic and metal 10 round Saiga magazines soon.

http://www.agparms.com/

I welcome you!

Tell, please, where it is possible to buy here such shops for Saiga 12?

Yours faithfully Alexey. :smoke:

Alexey,

That picture looks like steel 10 round Saiga-12 magazines that Saiga Solutions was going to produce. Saiga Solutions will not be making these magazines and is no longer in business. Another company called AGP will be making plastic and metal 10 round Saiga magazines soon.

http://www.agparms.com/

Ronswin! Thanks you, for the information!

Yours faithfully Alexey.

Nice picture, by the way.

........communicated with Kevin at AGP in last two days........AGP not taking further orders at this time for the 10-rd mags, but pre-orders can be made at:

http://www.thegunsource.com/shopping_viewp...idproduct=62421

No timeframes were discussed, but this appears the only option............ Kevin highly regarded on this board, by all accounts................. I ordered mine last night.

Thanks, Kevin !!

Edited by Jeaux E

Hello!!! In the address which you have specified: (http: // www.thegunsource.com/shopping_viewp... idproduct=62421):

magazine from plastic.

Me interests magazine from metal. Tell, whether magazine this firm does of metal?

Yours faithfully Alexey.

P.S.

I ask to excuse me, I badly know English language.

The guy that does the metal decided to stop and sell his stuff. Dont ask my why, maybe he doesnt like making money.

Clearly.

Yours faithfully Alexey.

:smoke:

To my knowledge, the magazines that kevin has been making are lined on the inside with metal

The guy that does the metal decided to stop and sell his stuff. Dont ask my why, maybe he doesnt like making money.

Clearly.

Yours faithfully Alexey.

To my knowledge, the magazines that kevin has been making are lined on the inside with metal

And completely metal magazines, kevin does not do?

Yours faithfully Alexey.

Clearly.

Yours faithfully Alexey.

And completely metal magazines, kevin does not do?

Yours faithfully Alexey.

Yes, I mean, No, ummmm Kevin (AGP, the plastic ones) does not make full metal magazines. ;)

BTW the one in the picture is a rapid prototype (aka 3D print) and is NOT the final product. It is just so he can check all his dimensions and everything ar right and that everything goes where it should.

So, are the AGP mags I ordered in June part of the first batch or what?

Will I see my mags before I die of old age?

I know the guy is a good guy and all but how about an update?

Maybe word from him here on the board as to where we stand?

I don't want to sound like I'm griping but I would appreciate a little update now and then.

ok, I'm done. :)

Lekss,

Do you know of any places in russia that will sell plastic mags online and ship internationally?

Unfortunately, I do not know.

In Russia they are on sale in each weapon shop, but online they are not engaged in transfer.

Yours faithfully Alexey.

Well, there you have it, Lekss... *YOU* Can be our Russian connection!!!! :up::lol::up:

We send YOU the cash... then you buy the magazine and ship it back!! You make a few dollars profit, and we have a trustworthy source of quality Russian Equipment!!! :up: :up: :up:

Sounds like a good plan to me... What do ya say? :up:

How much do 8 round mags sell for in Russia? How much do you want to charge to ship??

Lekss,

Do you know of any places in russia that will sell plastic mags online and ship internationally?

In Russia they are on sale in each weapon shop, but online they are not engaged in transfer.

Yours faithfully Alexey.

Well, there you have it, Lekss... *YOU* Can be our Russian connection!!!! :up::lol::up:

We send YOU the cash... then you buy the magazine and ship it back!! You make a few dollars profit, and we have a trustworthy source of quality Russian Equipment!!! :up: :up: :up:

How much do 8 round mags sell for in Russia? How much do you want to charge to ship??

Big +1 on that. We need more sources for parts from Russia.

Here's your big chance Alexey, experience capitalism.

Lekss,

Yours faithfully Alexey.

IndyArms. Thanks you for trust! Is always glad to help! :up:

To buy to me magazines it is not complex, but... I still do not know how to send in the USA?

Customs? Can at you what there are offers in occasion of transfer magazines?

I Shall study this question.

Yours faithfully Alexey.

IndyArms, Is here at a forum who knows Russian?

I very badly know English, I am afraid, you badly understand me.

It would help, in details to discuss delivery in the USA.

Yours faithfully Alexey.

Edited by Lekss

Lekss, I do not speak russian, unfortunately... HOWEVER...

The OWNER of this forum, MAKC, DOES!!!

If you were to PM/Email him, and ask him about such an endeavor, I am sure he would be able to help you out.

As far as mailing magazines from Russia, I cannot imagine it would be difficult. I get parcels from Minsk, in Belarus frequently. They just wrap up the item, and put a label on the packing stating the contents and value. It usually takes about 10 business days to arrive in the USA from Belarus.

I would suggest you go to the post office and ask them what it takes to mail an item to USA. They will tell you how to do it. Also, they will tell you cost. Collect money - Buy - Pack - Wrap - Send... it should be about that easy. :up:

I have sent items to England, and Germany FROM the USA... I had to fill out a customs form, describe the item, and declare the value. Then I just paid the shipping cost and away it went. It was VERY EASY to send stuff out of the USA.

Ok, gentlemen... who was the guy from New Zealand that was selling magazines into the USA??? Can we get him to pipe up and tell LEKSS any specific details on shipping he may need to know? A magazine from New Zealand or Russia would make no difference to the customs of the USA... same item coming in... same regulations...

Lekss, I do not speak russian, unfortunately... HOWEVER...

The OWNER of this forum, MAKC, DOES!!!

If you were to PM/Email him, and ask him about such an endeavor, I am sure he would be able to help you out.

As far as mailing magazines from Russia, I cannot imagine it would be difficult. I get parcels from Minsk, in Belarus frequently. They just wrap up the item, and put a label on the packing stating the contents and value. It usually takes about 10 business days to arrive in the USA from Belarus.

I would suggest you go to the post office and ask them what it takes to mail an item to USA. They will tell you how to do it. Also, they will tell you cost. Collect money - Buy - Pack - Wrap - Send... it should be about that easy. :up:

I have sent items to England, and Germany FROM the USA... I had to fill out a customs form, describe the item, and declare the value. Then I just paid the shipping cost and away it went. It was VERY EASY to send stuff out of the USA.

Ok, gentlemen... who was the guy from New Zealand that was selling magazines into the USA??? Can we get him to pipe up and tell LEKSS any specific details on shipping he may need to know? A magazine from New Zealand or Russia would make no difference to the customs of the USA... same item coming in... same regulations...

Thanks for the information! :up:

I shall study this question and I shall inform you!

Yours faithfully Alexey.

Umm guys Max has friends over there. I may be wrong but if it was that easy wouldn't he be bringing in mags for us along with the other cool Russian items he's selling on the forum? :unsure:

The more sources for parts the better. Any chance to cultivate more contacts only helps all Saiga owners.