Florida PD SWAT demo - Testing report

******************************UPDATE*********************************

The gun came back today after being fired 4,700 shots. No problems and the gun still looks fresh. Unfortunately, they only plan to purchase 2 guns at this time.

I received a call today from the PD testing the Tromix 8" SBS. They have run 580 rounds through it, mostly Speer Lawman (O)(O) buck. They love the gun.....except for the overly long 8 round magazine that I sent with it. They would prefer shorter 5 round mags.

Tony Rumore

Tromix Corp

Edited by TonyRumore

Good news Tony. I wish you success. I am a lawyer in Miami, so it is of particular interest to me. One question: How did the shaving of lead and plastic from the enlarged 8" bbl ports play out, if at all? I hope it went well, but I am curious.

Best of luck!

P.S. When will the CNC "shark brakes" be out for delivery? I want mine! :wub:

Edited by inparidel

How are they getting the 8 rounders? Do you have a source for those?

Anyway, I am probably going to send my shotgun to you soon. Emailed you about it last week, about just needing the barrel shortened but I might get with you about cleaning up the conversion I did and installing a polychoke on the 8inch. The spread and lack of sighting killed me on the last shotgun match I shot.

• 4 weeks later...

its too bad they didnt have it the other day down there. it mighta been used to execute that idiot that killed the cop down there in FL last week!

tony, they sent it BACK? I cant believe they would part with it....send it back with the stock 5 rounders....sounds like they have issues or something....sent it back....for what? for you to copy it exact and send them 100 more?

******************************UPDATE*********************************

The gun came back today after being fired 4,700 shots. No problems and the gun still looks fresh. Unfortunately, they only plan to purchase 2 guns at this time.

I received a call today from the PD testing the Tromix 8" SBS. They have run 580 rounds through it, mostly Speer Lawman (O)(O) buck. They love the gun.....except for the overly long 8 round magazine that I sent with it. They would prefer shorter 5 round mags.

Tony Rumore

Tromix Corp

You just know every cop in the county had to try that gun,word got out and they came a runnin :devil: