20rd mag update

Perhaps I should have waited 'til the web site was up before ordering.

Yeah, like me and pay $45 each instead of the $33 initial offering... :unsure:

Yeouch, I'm kicking myself ever since.

I missed the damn deadline by a day. My fault for not having the funds, it wasn't like I wasn't given a deadline...

Many thanks to Pvt Pyle & the whole gang at FBMG! :super:

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I missed the damn deadline by a day. My fault for not having the funds, it wasn't like I wasn't given a deadline...

My thoughts exactly, I just ordered two yesterday.

But by the sounds of it, they'll ship pretty soon!! :haha:

I did the same thing,no preorder.I did order one mag from the web page when the preorder special was going on,then ordered 3 more about a month ago so i have no ideal when ill get a mag..or four.

Well - the post man came and went and still no magazines :(:(

I am beginning to think that there was no real advantage to signing up early for the pre-order. Perhaps I should have waited 'til the web site was up before ordering. I was hoping to go to the range on Friday and test these babies out. - bummer

Oh well - I guess there is always Saturday or Monday... (*sigh*) :unsure:

Ditto. Considering I ordered the first day they were offered, paid the first day they started taking payments, and am second on the "paid" list, I really figured i'd have mine by now. I realize i'm being a bit impatient, but due to how packages arrive around here, I like knowing when to expect them so I don't have to check and make phone calls every day to see if something has arrived.

I am beginning to think that there was no real advantage to signing up early for the pre-order. Perhaps I should have waited 'til the web site was up before ordering. I was hoping to go to the range on Friday and test these babies out. - bummer

Ditto. Considering I ordered the first day they were offered, paid the first day they started taking payments, and am second on the "paid" list, I really figured i'd have mine by now. I realize i'm being a bit impatient, but due to how packages arrive around here, I like knowing when to expect them so I don't have to check and make phone calls every day to see if something has arrived.

ShadowAngel:

I feel your angst. I am #3 on the list and still have not received the magazines. I am up in the Pacific Northwest which might cause some delay, but if they were shipped by priority mail I would have expected them to have arrived by now.

ShadowAngel:

I feel your angst. I am #3 on the list and still have not received the magazines. I am up in the Pacific Northwest which might cause some delay, but if they were shipped by priority mail I would have expected them to have arrived by now.

I'm also trying to be patient. I ordered and paid early the first day and am right behind you krinkovliu on their posted list. I realize that FBMG has since said the list is not the actual order, but I know I'm among the first few who did order- I even PM'ed James to see just how early the first day I could place my order. I'm sure the mags will arrive soon and I know they are great magazines but it is a bit of a drag to see everyone else receiving theirs and still not having any in my hands! Please tell me the USPS delivers on Thanksgiving! Yeah right. :cryss:

Just got back from the mailbox and no mags. I got my S-12 mags yesterday but I've really been enjoying my .308. I absolutely love this rifle. I almost wish I never bought any X39s at all. Now I'm up to my neck in them and all I want to shoot is .308. :rolleyes:

Edited by DaGroaner

ShadowAngel:

I'm also trying to be patient. I ordered and paid early the first day and am right behind you krinkovliu on their posted list. I realize that FBMG has since said the list is not the actual order, but I know I'm among the first few who did order- I even PM'ed James to see just how early the first day I could place my order. I'm sure the mags will arrive soon and I know they are great magazines but it is a bit of a drag to see everyone else receiving theirs and still not having any in my hands! Please tell me the USPS delivers on Thanksgiving! Yeah right. :cryss:

Well - the post man came and went Friday, Saturday and today and still no magazines :(:(:(:(

I guess (hope) they'll show up at some point in the not-too-far-off future and that my order was not somehow misplaced. For those who got their mags, congratulations and I sure would like to hear reports on them. :unsure:

B)-->

QUOTE(G O B @ Nov 27 2006, 05:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Biting fingernails, pacing a hole in the rug, STILL no mags. Where in hell is that delivery truck?

:cryss::cryss::cryss::cryss::cryss:

I'm not quite sure how people that ordered on the website when it opened are getting the mags before people that ordered before the website started taking orders. I had an address change since my original order, so i'm having to make phone calls every day to see if that place has got it or not if it's not here. Kinda frustrating.

I gather that FBMG assembled and sent out several hundred mags on November 24. These were received within a few days. The announcement that mags were being shipped, and reports by recipients, created the false expectation that all who had placed preorders would immediately get their mags. It appears, however, that there has been a hiatus in shipments--nothing shipped for perhaps ten days. Hence the expressions of impatience and disappointment. FBMG has promised on another site that all pre-orders will be filled within a week or two. So we can probably look for the shipment of another batch of mags in a few days. Can someone in the know confirm my speculation?

Thanks,

Monomonk

I have 1700 mags here in front of me that we are trying to put together to get out to everyone. That is the balance of the outstanding orders from the pre-order and the online orders from the last few months. We are working on it so you guys can get them ASAP.

That's about what I figured guys.. takes a while to put all those things together and lick stamps... LOL!!!

Waiting a few months for a $100 set of mags ain't bad... I got waaay antsy the second month waiting on my $1200 1919... but it all turns out in the end...

poor FBMG.

those guys have to have crazy blisters on their thumbs from assembling 1700 mags. :cryss:

i wonder how many springs have gone flying? ;)

Actually my wife shot herself in the forehead with one of the spring retainers. Those springs have a good amount of oomph to them. :)

poor FBMG.

those guys have to have crazy blisters on their thumbs from assembling 1700 mags. :cryss:

i wonder how many springs have gone flying? ;)

Actually my wife shot herself in the forehead with one of the spring retainers. Those springs have a good amount of oomph to them. :)

lol, i only mentioned it because of the speed my factory 8rd mag spring flew across the room when i was converting it to 10rds.

did it leave a mark? :haha: