20rd mag update

As of 1800R (EST) today, order #15 has still Not received anything...- (*sigh*)

Does anyone remember my comments a few months back (28th of August), about how the End-of-August "expected delivery date" coming and going was a lot like hearing that Christmas had come and go with no presents and everything being defered until after the New Year - and maybe then? Well - That is starting to look more and more like my reality.... (*double sigh* - for whatever that's worth...) :cryss:

My question is... Why was there ever a "list" and what, if any, bearing does it have on anything about anyone getting anything in the order in which it was recieved? I guess "first come- first serve" rules are not in effect...

I guess there is nothing to do but wait some more... For ya'll that have these - congratulation! I am as green as my avitar,,,

For me - they are still just an urban legend with lots of "pictures" on this site.......

Macbeau sends...

Edited by macbeau
  • Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy Shit Cakes Batman, MacBeau if you are stressing that bad, PM me your address and I'll next day you one of mine on Monday, just replace it when you get yours.

I'll be fine... Just venting a bit. Thanks for the offer, but I'd rather suffer and talk crap later than take the easy way out.

(Why - back in my day, you pre-ordered a magazine and you just waited... and waited... and then you waited some more. ... And if you ever got it, you were greatful. That's the way it was and that's the way we liked it.

'Cause we're old and we're not happy.....)

A frustrated and overly anxious Macbeau sends...

Hello

While I understand and empathize with the "waiting list" and all, how many people have had their credit cards charged (months ago!!!) and still have not heard when their mag's might arrive....

Just wondering....

Guido2 in Houston

For years and several fraud and/or failed attempts...there were NO 20 round Saiga mags.

Then someone steps up to the task. The Holy Grail of Saiga 20 round mags.

NOW there reliable mags manufactured as a result of substantial risk and extraordinary effort.

STILL, many people snivel and whine becuase they may have to wait a few weeks. And this after YEARS of waiting.

Too funny! :cryss:

Everyone who pre-ordered had their cards charged. And we have repeatedly offered to give immediately give refunds to those that want them. We are still building them and shipping them. We have tried very hard to get them out in the order we reveived them. You will all have them shipped by Christmas. If that wait is too long, please let us know.

Everyone who pre-ordered had their cards charged. And we have repeatedly offered to give immediately give refunds to those that want them. We are still building them and shipping them. We have tried very hard to get them out in the order we reveived them. You will all have them shipped by Christmas. If that wait is too long, please let us know.

Pvt.Pyle:

I'm patiently waiting. I was just wondering if everyone who was "on the list" was also "out-of-pocket" for them. If so, I'll certainly shut da' hell up....

I, too, respect the fact that you're making 'em. And, I'll almost certainly order more that the four I have already.

In fact, I would not have bought my S-.308 were it not for your endeavors.

Dip my head in dog shit....

Guido2 in Houston

Pvt.Pyle:

I'm patiently waiting. I was just wondering if everyone who was "on the list" was also "out-of-pocket" for them. If so, I'll certainly shut da' hell up....

I, too, respect the fact that you're making 'em. And, I'll almost certainly order more that the four I have already.

In fact, I would not have bought my S-.308 were it not for your endeavors.

Dip my head in dog shit....

Guido2 in Houston

Yes, out of pocket. I was on the preorder list & paid out up front months ago. Sometimes these things are neccesary when we an item nobody has made before.

Edited by Macx

I don't want to cancel my order by any means. I've waited six months for these, I can wait a bit longer. But I can't help but express confusion that people that ordered on the website are getting these before people that ordered before the website was even active. I'm going on a trip week after next, so i'm just a bit anxious to get them before they end up sitting on my porch for two weeks or getting stolen.

Here is what I believe has occurred... The people who were extremely eager to order the 20 rd mags signed up via PM's and/or phone calls the day that PvtPyle said they were available. I believe maybe one or two dozen people are in this group, which includes me. This was on a Saturday-I believe June 13th or 14th. This was when FBMG was accepting orders but had not yet gotten their website up and running to take orders. Apparently, the people who registered as soon as possible have accidentally been put behind other people on "the list". I'm sure this was unintential-but it is exasperating. Further creating a false sense that "delivery is immenent" was the list posted by FBMG that seemingly jibed with when we had ordered (I think I was 4th-which fit with how early I called James @FBMG). When reports of magazine arrivals began it seemed like we'd get ours ASAP. Then it was posted that the list was not in actual order. Still no problem as I knew (and I presume the others did) that mine would arrive in the 1st group. No such luck. Just a little frustrating because amongst the "early group" there is no order number and we are not receiving mags in the order in which we placed our orders. Keep in mind that the people who ordered ASAP were eager enough to order on the very first day. These relatively minor oversites contribute to the stress of some who have yet to lay hands on the mags. This is an awesome project undertaken by the good folks at FBMG and in no way am I critical of their very hard work and extremely successful project in making a high quality magazine (from what I see in pics and range reports). It is much appreciated, and in the big picture any delay is no big deal. I just wanted to lay out the scenario in my case and seemingly some of the other recent posts. Anyone who has no idea what I'm talking about- please read the entire thread and related threads before posting.

Here is what I believe has occurred... The people who were extremely eager to order the 20 rd mags signed up via PM's and/or phone calls the day that PvtPyle said they were available. I believe maybe one or two dozen people are in this group, which includes me. This was on a Saturday-I believe June 13th or 14th. This was when FBMG was accepting orders but had not yet gotten their website up and running to take orders. Apparently, the people who registered as soon as possible have accidentally been put behind other people on "the list". I'm sure this was unintential-but it is exasperating. Further creating a false sense that "delivery is immenent" was the list posted by FBMG that seemingly jibed with when we had ordered (I think I was 4th-which fit with how early I called James @FBMG). When reports of magazine arrivals began it seemed like we'd get ours ASAP. Then it was posted that the list was not in actual order. Still no problem as I knew (and I presume the others did) that mine would arrive in the 1st group. No such luck. Just a little frustrating because amongst the "early group" there is no order number and we are not receiving mags in the order in which we placed our orders. Keep in mind that the people who ordered ASAP were eager enough to order on the very first day. These relatively minor oversites contribute to the stress of some who have yet to lay hands on the mags. This is an awesome project undertaken by the good folks at FBMG and in no way am I critical of their very hard work and extremely successful project in making a high quality magazine (from what I see in pics and range reports). It is much appreciated, and in the big picture any delay is no big deal. I just wanted to lay out the scenario in my case and seemingly some of the other recent posts. Anyone who has no idea what I'm talking about- please read the entire thread and related threads before posting.

I was caught in the same boat, having ordered relatively early, on June 16, but somehow the order got misplaced. It's straightened out now and the mags should arrive with this next big mailing. No big deal to me and I'm happy to wait, and appreciate all the effort that went into bringing the project to realization.

I was caught in the same boat, having ordered relatively early, on June 16, but somehow the order got misplaced. It's straightened out now and the mags should arrive with this next big mailing. No big deal to me and I'm happy to wait, and appreciate all the effort that went into bringing the project to realization.

How'd you get it straightened out? I'm concerned this might have happened with mine as well.

I have recieved mine. I was near the end of the first internet order, and paid up front. This was not a problem, the price was worth the gamble . Now that I have the mags, the quality and value are beyond my wildest expectations .

All Hail the BUNNY!

How'd you get it straightened out? I'm concerned this might have happened with mine as well.

I emailed James along with a scan of my original email that showed the date and that I had already included my credit card #. When everyone started talking about their invoice numbers, I got suspicious as I never received an invoice. It took him a while to search through the pile of orders and he confirmed my order got lost in the shuffle and I had not been charged. The situation was then corrected and I was told the order should go out with the next big batch being mailed.

Edited by tritium

I'm #5 on the preorder list and still no mags...I emailed James and was told that all mags from the preorder list "should" arrive before Christmas. I am getting frustrated that other orders are being delivered before mine but I am grateful we are not harping on a "Daewoo" claim of mags. These are real and mine will arrive soon...I hope...FBMG are good people and I have no doubt that they are good to their word. Just want to go 20 round blasting......... :D

Guys, you have to understand that we received a huge number of orders, and they all flooded in about the same time. Some were called in, some were e-mailed to me, some were e-mailed to James, some came in via PM on this board, or off of several other webboards, most came in from the shopping cart. It was confusing to say the least.

The orders were sorted to the best of our ability. If somebody was bumped back in line, it was not on purpose. I've got dealers who are ordering hundreds, and they have to take a back seat to each individual on the preorder.

We're still on track to have every single preorder shipped before Christmas. If you don't get yours by the time we announce that all of the preorders have shipped, then we will investigate. We have delivery confirmation with each package, and there is always the possibility that something was lost in shipping. If that occurs, then we will take care of the problem.

-Larry

We have delivery confirmation with each package, and there is always the possibility that something was lost in shipping. If that occurs, then we will take care of the problem.

-Larry

The only problem I see with that is that we have no idea whether or not our orders were ever shipped in the first place, so how could we even begin to know if they were lost in shipping?

We have delivery confirmation with each package, and there is always the possibility that something was lost in shipping. If that occurs, then we will take care of the problem.

-Larry

The only problem I see with that is that we have no idea whether or not our orders were ever shipped in the first place, so how could we even begin to know if they were lost in shipping?

That's why I said every preorder will have shipped by Christmas.