20rd mag update

I was about number 80 on the list, I ordered/paid for mine on July 3rd off the website order form.

Friday Dec 8 I received them in the mail. They look great and fit the gun just fine, I loaded one up and it actually held 20 rounds!!

It looks like a real nice magazine.

Wish i'd have waited for the website. Nothing in the mail today, so i;m sure that means mine didn't get sent off on this mailing either. :cryss: I know it's not anybody's fault, it's just frustrating seeing everyone else getting them before me.

Edited by ShadowAngel
  • Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My credit card was charged on June 18 and yet I have not gotten the mags. I ordered over the phone. My name is on the preorder list. What's going on?

Thanks,

Monomonk

(HH 37205)

I was about number 80 on the list, I ordered/paid for mine on July 3rd off the website order form.

Friday Dec 8 I received them in the mail. They look great and fit the gun just fine, I loaded one up and it actually held 20 rounds!!

It looks like a real nice magazine.

Edited by monomonk
Just a FYI to all. The mags have hit the shores of Florida. Got mine in the mail today. They are extremely uber hot! I've got a 4 ak quad rail on the way. My intention is to make my own SOCOM M14 clone from my S308. And you can guess it's not going to cost $1600 or whatever the going rate is.

Post a pic of that puppy when your done,sounds interesting.

I'm aware a ton of orders were processed but how can I avoid waiting until Christmas just to confirm what is already known- I ordered in mid June and now orders placed in July have been arriving. Meanwhile I have no confirmation number, nor a response to an e-mail to FBMG for verification. I've ordered 8 rd. mags in the past from them with no trouble. I just don't want to wait two weeks to "start" the process of shipping my mags which were ordered and paid for six months ago. Thanks.

I'm aware a ton of orders were processed but how can I avoid waiting until Christmas just to confirm what is already known- I ordered in mid June and now orders placed in July have been arriving. Meanwhile I have no confirmation number, nor a response to an e-mail to FBMG for verification. I've ordered 8 rd. mags in the past from them with no trouble. I just don't want to wait two weeks to "start" the process of shipping my mags which were ordered and paid for six months ago. Thanks.

I am also concerned that if all the pre-order mags are shipped out by Christmas, and the New Year comes and goes, and I still haven't gotten my order, and then we realize my order was somehow misplaced or overlooked - then I will have to wait until the next run to get any magazines...

I too, appreciate the momumental task taken on by FBMG to make this project happen, but there is nothing quite like being forgotten about when we (Those who called and emailed orders in mid-June) were early and eager supporters of this project.

post-1473-1165941841_thumb.jpg

We're doing the best that we can, and at any time if you are tired of waiting and want a full refund, I will be glad to give your money back. In the meantime, we're going as fast as we can, and I have hundreds of e-mails to respond to. I'm not in a position right now where I can track down each individual order. In a couple of weeks every preorder should be shipped, and then I can track down the individual problems.

Edited by Correia

Part of the problem here is that people think that the order of the list of people in PvtPyle's stickied thread is their order number.

I continue to see people insist that that is their order number, and continue to be impatient and complain even though it has bee stated many times by FBMG that that particular list DOES NOT indicate your order number.

Part of the problem here is that people think that the order of the list of people in PvtPyle's stickied thread is their order number.

I continue to see people insist that that is their order number, and continue to be impatient and complain even though it has bee stated many times by FBMG that that particular list DOES NOT indicate your order number.

That may be some of the problem, but I think the issue that's really prevalent is that some orders placed before the website was taking orders are still waiting, and people that ordered weeks later are posting about receiving their mags.

That may be some of the problem, but I think the issue that's really prevalent is that some orders placed before the website was taking orders are still waiting, and people that ordered weeks later are posting about receiving their mags.

That's exactly the issue ShadowAngel.

I have never had any dillusions that my order on the stickied list directly pertained to my order number (on an earlier list, I had been #5 but was #15 when the most recent list was posted). The problem is, we (those that ordered in June - during the first "pre-web site" offer, via phone and email) have no order number from the web site to see where we sit in the grand scheme of things. And yet, we continue to get stories of folk who ordered weeks, if not nearly a month, after we had our CC's charged. I think the biggest problem is that we feel we have been forgotten (or our orders misplaced) and that we may have to wait for the second production run to get out magazines. That is my concern, anyway.

I know FBMG has done a grand service to the S-308 Saiga community as a whole. I understand that this was not an easy task or without it's problems. Hell - I have been a big supported of FBMG and PvtPyle and Corriea from the begining. Hell - I supported BRG3's mag adapted for over a year and never got that either (and - for the record - was not out any money out of that).

But the fact remains - those of us who jumped on the band wagon first, are getting left out of the loop on what is happening... I DO NOT want to cancel my order. I am sorry if my whining/venting/concerns have indicated otherwise. I am willing to wait some more. I have not bothered to call or email FBMG because I don't want to add to the aggrivation that I know they must be going through at this time. However, I would have thought that those who ordered and pre-paid very early in this endeavor, in an unsure environment, would have been given at least some consideration - this is a capitalist economy afterall.

Usually, the "squeeky wheel gets the grease". In this case, "The squeeky wheel gets offered to bail out and get a refund" - that is an option I have heard over and over again.

I'll say it again - I DON'T WANT OUT, NO REFUND IS NECESSARY - I just want my magazines.

I am sure that at some point, I will get my order, and so will all the other mid-June pre-orders. I would like to be able to continue to do business with FBMG and not be labled a troll - either here or anywhere else.

Again - my appologies if I have offended anyone - especially the staff of FBMG.

Thanks for your time...

Macbeau sends...

Hello, Pointer

Not trying to add to the "bitch pile", or criticize anybody, but my issue is not where I stand on anybody's list or anything of that nature.

I had concerns that something I had paid for months ago was still a big question mark as far as delivery time.

I think we have become accustomed to either being charged for an item when it is shipped, or if we are charged for an ordered item, we are regularly updated on the status of the shipment.

I realize that this is a different situation, and I understood going in that I was paying up front for an item not yet available, so I also acknowledge that I have no right to complain at this point.

I was simply hoping for an update on realistic shipping times for those of us who have pre-paid for the items (as it turns out, that is pretty much all of us...)

I still greatly appreciate FBMG for making these, and do not want to make any negative comments about them or their product. I'm also very glad that I ordered these mag's, in spite of the delays. And, I'm certain that I will order more!

Respectfully posted,

Guido2 in Houston

I also have not said one single word and will also cont to wait. I agree with macbeau and guido2 except that I have an additional concern. As with having already been charged for the item I received this...

------------

Lance,

We have been unable to process your order at this point. I received the following email about your order, but the order does not exist in the shopping cart system or the authorize.net system. If it shows on your bank statement at all it should show pending. If it shows pending, we are happy to send your bank whatever they need to release the funds as it has been dropped from both systems. We are not sure why there was the glitch in the system, or where the order was dropped from. But we will do whatever we can to make it right with your bank and get your order processed. If you ordered a product while it was on a special pricing, we will gladly honor that price and process your order.

Please let me know what the order was, and what we need to do with your bank if anything to get the issue cleared up for you.

James Bunten

President, FBMG

www.fbmginc.com

FBMG INC.

12645 Minuteman Drive

Suite C

84020 Draper

The following order was received.

Purchase Order

Order Information

Order Number:

Order Date: Wednesday, 31 December 1969

Order Status:

Customer Information

Bill to

Company:

Full name :

Address :

City :

State/Region :

Zip :

Phone :

Fax :

Email :

Ship to

Company:

Full name :

Address :

City :

State/Region :

Zip :

Phone :

Fax :

Order Items

Qty Name SKU Price Total

Subtotal : $0.00

Shipping : $0.00

Tax Total : $0.00

Total: $0.00

Customer Note:

Payment Information Shipping Information

Credit Card

Name On Card: **********************

Credit Card Number: ****************

Expiration Date: *********

UPS (UPS 2nd Day Air)

--------------

Now I blacked out the CC info as it was correct and my names not Lance, I did respond and heres the reply...

--------------

Thanks Larry, our webguy is trying to figure out what is going on with

this. It seems to have originated with only a small percentage of the

people who've ordered. Hopefully he will get it fixed quickly.

In the meantime, I will make sure that your order is on the list.

Larry Correia

www.fbmginc.com

--------------------

THIS IS NOT BITCHING.. just stating a fact that I hope all was corrected without calling or bugging with more emails. Besides I am still giddy or AGPs delivery :wub:

Fxds

Edited by Fxds
  • 2 weeks later...

Just want to wrap up the new FBMG 20 rd. magazine waiting game saga with a happy ending. In going through my records, I realized I actually ordered on June 10th. Obviously, my order, among several others got miss- shuffled in the order stack as I only received my magazines yesterday. A many have read in other threads there were lots of communications on line regarding the mags. I PM'ed Correia on the 19th. Correia promptly PM'ed me back to state he'd be in at 5pm but that James was in the office at that time. I spoke via telephone with James. James let me know if they'd screwed up, they'd make it right. At that time they were deep in orders paperwork and it was too tough to give me an exact time that the mags would arrive--But...if they had not arrived by Jan 1, 07 to call him back and he'd include an extra body or mag. Imagine how thrilled I was yesterday to finally receive my mags, to find them of the high quality I had expected, but also to have received the three mags I had ordered PLUS an extra magazine body and an extra complete magazine. While along the way there had been some delays, miscommunication, and frustration, I believe that the extra customer service that I received is to be commended publicly. I appreciate the magnitude of the FBMG endeaver and really respect them for sending the extra magazines as a goodwill gesture. The mags are of fine quality and I would definately do business with them again, thanks to their generous remedy of my sitution. Again, many thanks James and crew at FBMG. Sincerely, Rick

Edited by USpride
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I ordered two about a month ago via their website and received them in about 10 days. I called yesterday (2/28/07) to order a couple more. The person who answered the phone was polite and helpful, but said I had to order from their website. Since it is set up as a shopping cart, it's much more efficient to take orders that way rather than tying up a worker to answer the phone all day. He did tell me the mags are in stock and mine would be shipped shortly. I also noticed they ship UPS now, not USPS. At $45/mag and people ordering a few at the time, it's better coming in box from UPS than an envelope via USPS. The mags I have so far work great, that's why I ordered more.

Allan Schisel