20rd mag update

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the update!

I don't mind the wait. If it weren't for you guys there would be nothing to wait for.

I restate my offer to buy anyone elses' pre-orders if they don't want to wait.

:smoke:

Well, having nothing to do with the wait on these mags, i am forced to sell my 308, and the buyer is not interested in these high-caps, i don't know why, but anyways. So i have an order already placed with FBMG that i am looking to sell-off, if anyone is interested, i'll give headshot the first shot, as he has expressed interest. Just contact me with the details of how one would go about doing this. Looks like i payed 108.06 delivered, so if anyone wants them for $100, they can have my order. Just let me know how FBMG would like it to be done, and i am game, i'll accept moneyorder or paypal, but i must ask for $105, to cover the paypal fee, or whatever it takes for me to walk away with my $100 even. Thanks for the help. I'll give headshot till wednesday night to contact me, then the mags are open to anyone as long as it is donw with FBMG's blessing and arrangement, as i don't want anyone to get hassled.

Thanks again.

Jason

Ok, i got 4 interested, so that should be enough, i'll contact FBMG to check into order transfering, and go from there.

Thanks to all.

Edit:

Spoke to FBMG, and go tthe lowdown, so if i do not hear from headshot tonight, then the names, in the order that i received PM's from, are :

grim

jedge

crosshair

texlurch

I'll contact regarding the mags in the AM for order transfering if i do not hear from headshot.

Thanks,

Jason

Edited by Jason

Thanks for the update!

I don't mind the wait. If it weren't for you guys there would be nothing to wait for.

Well, having nothing to do with the wait on these mags, i am forced to sell my 308, and the buyer is not interested in these high-caps, i don't know why, but anyways. So i have an order already placed with FBMG that i am looking to sell-off, if anyone is interested, i'll give headshot the first shot, as he has expressed interest. Just contact me with the details of how one would go about doing this. Looks like i payed 108.06 delivered, so if anyone wants them for $100, they can have my order. Just let me know how FBMG would like it to be done, and i am game, i'll accept moneyorder or paypal, but i must ask for $105, to cover the paypal fee, or whatever it takes for me to walk away with my $100 even. Thanks for the help. I'll give headshot till wednesday night to contact me, then the mags are open to anyone as long as it is donw with FBMG's blessing and arrangement, as i don't want anyone to get hassled.

Thanks again.

Jason

PM sent, hope Im not late.

Edited by headshot

Thanks for the update!

Thanks again.

Jason

PM sent, hope Im not late.

PM sent back, and as long as i receive word from you today regarding payment, and your info, they are yours.

Jason

• 3 weeks later...

Posted by PvtPyle 10/14.

They are going to squirt the new batch of betas this week and I will get them out to the testers. There is no new mold required at all.

From there once we get the go ahead from the beta tester we will have them all squirted in about a week.

Sure it has been protected, but we are not going to do a half-assed job. If it takes six months more months, we will take it because we are going to do it right (But it wont because the hard part is over).

As for the followers, we are waiting on RAAC to deliver them. Tromix is wrapping up the base plates and we are ready to ship.

You will need to gut your mag bodies if you ordered the mag bodies, but that is the only reason you would. We clearly outlined that on the threads about them.

No. If the mag is not right, we will not sell it. The first run of mags are going to be demo units for the store. We will not sell seconds.

The gang at FBMG knows how to run a professional operation !! It is great to see a company valuing quality over just making a buck, that is why we have 100 of these mags on order. Thanks for all your hard work !!

• 2 weeks later...

Many mag companies have come and gone because of shoddy products - glad to see an attempt to do it right. Mags are diffucult to make in quanity and cover with a warranty. If you sell seconds how do you prevent others from selling them on gunbroker as first line mags and getting the buyers pissed at FBMG - not that any of the poster here would ever do that.

Is there any word its been 2 weeks since the 2nd round of test mags would have gone out???

Did the second round work ok??

Are we now waiting for followers from RAA???

Is anyone going to be making a US follower??

I ordered three on the group deal, and paid in full in July, and I have yet to receive any e-mail update from FBMG, so it seems posting here is the only way to get a status update.

Thanks

Edited by Master Blaster

Gotta be patient to get a good product - FBMG said they would refund to anyone who wanted one - you can always bail out as if mags work they can sell to someone else.

I didnt ask for your opinion, maybe I missed it , but did FBMG appoint you their spokesman???

Wether you ask or not, he is dead on the money. We are waiting on two items to complete the mags. When they get here we will begin filling orders as they were received.

Gotta be patient to get a good product - FBMG said they would refund to anyone who wanted one - you can always bail out as if mags work they can sell to someone else.

I didnt ask for your opinion, maybe I missed it , but did FBMG appoint you their spokesman???

Wether you ask or not, he is dead on the money. We are waiting on two items to complete the mags. When they get here we will begin filling orders as they were received.

I didn't get the sense that MasterBlaster was demanding an update or he was cashing out. It sounds like he was just curious about the progress on the second round of beta-tested mags. The last we heard, the beta testers reported that either the inside of the mag body needed to be enlarged or the follower needed to be narrowed to allow it to be fully loaded. We never heard if this was corrected and / or re-issued to the beta testers. I am curious too. I have no intention of cashing out, just curious as to the progress.

One thing that has annoyed me is that whenever someone asks about the progress or status of the mags, people (usually not with FBMG) are quick to tell them to be patient or get your refund... Again, I am willing to wait and I DO NOT want to get a refund (I should be in the top 15 people who ordered mags in the pre-order - at least on this board), but I am curious as to the status of the product testing and status of parts due to come in.

BTW (Not trying to be hard to get along with) - I never did get a response to my question as to whether the pre-order "incentive" was met or what the total magazines ordered by the cut-off date (July 14, I think). It would seem that this is a non-issue, but I was curious...

I didn't get the sense that MasterBlaster was demanding an update or he was cashing out. It sounds like he was just curious about the progress on the second round of beta-tested mags. The last we heard, the beta testers reported that either the inside of the mag body needed to be enlarged or the follower needed to be narrowed to allow it to be fully loaded. We never heard if this was corrected and / or re-issued to the beta testers. I am curious too. I have no intention of cashing out, just curious as to the progress.

One thing that has annoyed me is that whenever someone asks about the progress or status of the mags, people (usually not with FBMG) are quick to tell them to be patient or get your refund... Again, I am willing to wait and I DO NOT want to get a refund (I should be in the top 15 people who ordered mags in the pre-order - at least on this board), but I am curious as to the status of the product testing and status of parts due to come in.

BTW (Not trying to be hard to get along with) - I never did get a response to my question as to whether the pre-order "incentive" was met or what the total magazines ordered by the cut-off date (July 14, I think). It would seem that this is a non-issue, but I was curious...

Do not believe the "incentive" cutoff was reached.

My impression is that there is a certain impatience going around. Not because anyone is necessarily displeased...quite the opposite.

My impression is that people are anxious because the realization of the dream of a 20 round very good quality, dependable, U.S. made .308 Saiga mag is

JUST SO ****ING COOL!

Edited by Oswald2001

What an asshole. :rolleyes: