20rd mag update

In light of our new "Political Situation" are you guys stepping up production?

We were going as fast as we could before. :)

The first magazine bodies are done and we will begin filling orders in the order that they were placed.

I think you misunderstood me and rereading my post, I see it wasn't too clear.

Now that the libs hold power, are you guys stepping up "overall production". I don't mean are you speeding up your current production.

I guess what I am asking is are you guys planning on really gearing up to make an assload of these babies in leiu of another high cap magazine ban? Has this effected the overall quantity you were planning on making?

Where have you heard of any Democrat even mentioning a gun ban?

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you high?

Pointer, you forgot the big one:

PELOSI

I guess I wasn't clear enough. They passed a ban in '94, later that year they lost both the house and senate. Kerry ran on reauthorizing in '04, remember what happened to him? I can't remember it coming up even one time in '06, if you can could you provide a link? I know there are the usual suspects but can you actually imagine them coming near that hornets nest with a ten foot pole now? I can't. Even the most 'activist' among them have bigger problems to deal with than something that politically suicidal right now. Edited by sauerquint

While they may have not mentioned it recently, please be advised they have NOT changed their stance which is we do not have the right nor the need for firearms, period.

I agree they understand it is a loser issue..for now. Doesn't mean they wouldn't revisit in a heartbeat if they thought they could.

Never trust a clever devil.

No, we do not anticipate a gun ban of any kind until they get someone in the White House. A gun ban now would be the quickest way to ensure they lost the election. Especially considering what they tried to float last term. With them holding the majority now they would probably not be able to control their impulses and would go all out. And you can count on an outright ban with no grand-fathering or transfer. So why make more product we would have to destroy?

So no, we are not changing the way we do things.

I think that is the most thought out response to this fiasco I have yet to hear.

Edited to fix quote, weird shit happening to my post..................

Edited by Vermiform
Are you high?

PELOSI

I guess I wasn't clear enough. They passed a ban in '94, later that year they lost both the house and senate. Kerry ran on reauthorizing in '04, remember what happened to him? I can't remember it coming up even one time in '06, if you can could you provide a link? I know there are the usual suspects but can you actually imagine them coming near that hornets nest with a ten foot pole now? I can't. Even the most 'activist' among them have bigger problems to deal with than something that politically suicidal right now.

Gun-grabber apologists like this guy have been all over the internet downplaying the Democrat threat to our guns. They're keeping their mouths shut for now but they will ban whatever they can whenever they can. They have nearly every time the had the Congress and the Whitehouse.

Are you high?

PELOSI

I guess I wasn't clear enough. They passed a ban in '94, later that year they lost both the house and senate. Kerry ran on reauthorizing in '04, remember what happened to him? I can't remember it coming up even one time in '06, if you can could you provide a link? I know there are the usual suspects but can you actually imagine them coming near that hornets nest with a ten foot pole now? I can't. Even the most 'activist' among them have bigger problems to deal with than something that politically suicidal right now.

Gun-grabber apologists like this guy have been all over the internet downplaying the Democrat threat to our guns. They're keeping their mouths shut for now but they will ban whatever they can whenever they can. They have nearly every time the had the Congress and the Whitehouse.
I currently own over 50 guns, sparky. Apologist huh? Cram it. I think they may finally be getting a clue that banning guns gets them 12 years in the wilderness. Not all of them but far more than there were before. There are those in California and New York, a minority by the way, that will never change. I honestly think there has been a change in the rest of the country that bodes well for us. It would certainly be a welcome change. Remember W's BATF has passed the recent barrel ban and said in '04 he would sign an AWB extension. Like I said, can you remember anyone in this election cycle even mentioning any sort of a ban? It's pure poison and it will get them tossed out again. It's nice to be off the 'radar' politically speaking.
Are you high?

PELOSI

I currently own over 50 guns, sparky. Apologist huh? Cram it. I think they may finally be getting a clue that banning guns gets them 12 years in the wilderness. Not all of them but far more than there were before. There are those in California and New York, a minority by the way, that will never change. I honestly think there has been a change in the rest of the country that bodes well for us. It would certainly be a welcome change. Remember W's BATF has passed the recent barrel ban and said in '04 he would sign an AWB extension. Like I said, can you remember anyone in this election cycle even mentioning any sort of a ban? It's pure poison and it will get them tossed out again. It's nice to be off the 'radar' politically speaking.

I have my battle packs out and ready to fill up the mags with. Keep up the good work. The ruling class DEMS misread the election and will move forward with gun control in the first 6 months of their rule - before the summer recess. The president has the congress he has always wanted and nothing to slow any of them down - who are you going to vote for in 2 years that is pro second amendment - John McCain, Rudi G. or Hillie ?

Are you high?

PELOSI

Only one side is fervently anti-gun and passed NFA '34, GCA '68, and the AWB '94 and we're supposed to ignore that because they aren't "talking about it". You're a real fucking genius.

It's what the Dems / Libs don't say that bothers me. It's back to business as usual with them. Get ready for high taxes, high gas prices, & Constitutional Rights to go the way of the Dodo bird.

Taxes and gas prices were quite high under a republican controlled senate and house as well. And don't get me started on constitutional rights. President Bush and the fully republican controlled congress passed PATRIOT, which has eroded the civil rights of US citizens quite a bit. A democrat does not equal a gun grabbing, psychotic person intent on removing your rights. Any politician can be that. Pelosi is out of her mind, and she's still pushing new rules that should make the amount of corruption in our government go down a ton by banning lobbyists and removing the financial incentive to be in congress. I haven't seen major republicans speaking out against lobbyists, which are in my opinion nothing more than political bribes. As a fervent gun owner, i'm somewhat worried about these changes as well, but i'm not making inane, sweeping statements that democrats=evil.

/thread hijack over

Edited by ShadowAngel

Realy it boils down to just a bunch of rich men and women that have the need to be in control and be at the top of the social chain (gasp).They feed off the attention and statice they recieve as being a politician.Personaly i see the two party system as a joke,they cant come together over anything.All i see is bickering back and forth and whoever has control over the government at the time wins.They need to concentrate on our constitution and quit passing feel good laws,pointing fingers and worrying about who fucked who.Its all getting to be a joke and we as Ameicans are paying the price for it.

A big BUMP on the question regarding when the complete mags are shipping???

I've been loosely following the mag progress, and do I understand correctly that the springs and followers are in house from Russia, and only the base plates have to be manufactured?

As far as any rush to beat legislation is concerned, the current crop doesn't have a majority that will override any veto's that GW would surely give ANY gun control legislation. In my view the bigger threats in the short term are in the governor's mansions (a big whew here in cold MN). The dems in "flyover country" have to face the voters again sometime, so I don't expect this "majority" to last forever (and hopefully their legislation won't either).

Two years to plan, save, and spend tactically...

>>

We even had some dumb ass woman dem. down here on TV the other day talking about passing a bill to make everyone in alabama have to register ALL of their semi auto guns with the city, county, and state. COLD DAY IN HELL when I do. And it don't matter who is in control in DC, we all are going to be dry fucked anyway.

NOW, can I get my 6 mags and we return to our regular scheduled thread. :):)

We even had some dumb ass woman dem. down here on TV the other day talking about passing a bill to make everyone in alabama have to register ALL of their semi auto guns with the city, county, and state. COLD DAY IN HELL when I do. And it don't matter who is in control in DC, we all are going to be dry fucked anyway.

In alabama?

Are you kidding?

In alabama?

Are you kidding?

he's not kidding. http://www.myfoxal.com/myfox/pages/News/De...mp;pageId=3.1.1

A big BUMP on the question regarding when the complete mags are shipping???

I've been loosely following the mag progress, and do I understand correctly that the springs and followers are in house from Russia, and only the base plates have to be manufactured?

As far as any rush to beat legislation is concerned, the current crop doesn't have a majority that will override any veto's that GW would surely give ANY gun control legislation. In my view the bigger threats in the short term are in the governor's mansions (a big whew here in cold MN). The dems in "flyover country" have to face the voters again sometime, so I don't expect this "majority" to last forever (and hopefully their legislation won't either).

Two years to plan, save, and spend tactically...

>>

I've read that Jorge Bush would sign any AWB bill that reaches his desk. Our only salvation is that he hasn't gotten one on his desk yet.

I guess his good buddy Vicente Fox was bitchen that second-ammendment spouting Americans may be able to out gun his country's coyotes and drug-runners, so Jorge jumped to attention.....

Sorry, I've got no respect for any of those sorry bastards.

Otherwise respectfully posted,

Guido2 in Houston