20rd mag update

If you emailed or called in an order we simply took the date and time we ran the order thru the CC machine and retail terminal and slid you into the stack at the proper point. We took great pains to makes sure that all the orders are processed and filled in the order they were placed.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My buddy is waiting for 10 mags being shipped to Spring Texas and I may have to pony up for another 20+ myself and run the Saiga 308 as my primary "Go To" rifle now that there are mags in the pipeline.

How many would I have to order to get a price break?

We are in ongoing production. We may have a small delay between the next run and the one after (You guys wanted a bunny on the mag right? ;^) but other than that we will keep making them. Once we get the existing orders filled we will have them instock for immediate delivery.

Pvt. Pyle, Thanks for the production of these mags. I'm interested in the availability of a .308 follower that might come up as a discrete part so I can rehab a stock mag. I understand that you have a lot of commitments and I'm not impatient, but if down the road when the cease fire in your schedule allows and you can make parts available pleasepost here so I can pick up a follower. Thanks again to FBMG, bikes

If they get the bodies here on time the balance of mags will be out, thats all orders out by the middle of Dec. We will have US made followers, base plates, springs and bodies available for sale the end of January.

And another big suprise is coming about then...... Those at the SHOT Show will see the big suprise there at the RAAC booth.

We are in ongoing production. We may have a small delay between the next run and the one after (You guys wanted a bunny on the mag right? ;^) but other than that we will keep making them. Once we get the existing orders filled we will have them instock for immediate delivery.

Logo'd mags?

Cool!

If they get the bodies here on time the balance of mags will be out, thats all orders out by the middle of Dec. We will have US made followers, base plates, springs and bodies available for sale the end of January.

And another big suprise is coming about then...... Those at the SHOT Show will see the big suprise there at the RAAC booth.

You tease!!!!!!!!

...another big suprise is coming about then...... Those at the SHOT Show will see the big suprise there at the RAAC booth.

Hopefully not a BIG bunny on a mag! LOL! I didn't read it that way at first, but now you got me wondering... :unsure:

Guys, please be patient. They are shipping. The more time we spend digging theu the orders to see where you are the less time we have to build mags which is what we are doing. The ENTIRE back order list filled in 2- 2 1/2 weeks. That is EVERY order up to today. They are coming and you will have them in time for Christmas.

Guys, please be patient. They are shipping. The more time we spend digging theu the orders to see where you are the less time we have to build mags which is what we are doing. The ENTIRE back order list filled in 2- 2 1/2 weeks. That is EVERY order up to today. They are coming and you will have them in time for Christmas.

Thanks pyle waiting for my mags and getting ready to order some more.

Well - the post man came and went and still no magazines :(:(

I am beginning to think that there was no real advantage to signing up early for the pre-order. Perhaps I should have waited 'til the web site was up before ordering. I was hoping to go to the range on Friday and test these babies out. - bummer

Oh well - I guess there is always Saturday or Monday... (*sigh*) :unsure: