20rd mag update

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many of us haven't received our Pre-Order Mags yet, besides me?

I haven't received mine yet (TM in 30312), but I think I'm like the 70th or 80th order in line.

I'm thinking there are like 600 or 700 mags in front of me, so I'm not sweating it. ;)

Besides, I have only had my 16" S308 for 3 weeks now, and I couldn't be more happy or impressed with it.

Go Team Saiga!

I still haven't gotten mine yet. I was #15 on the list and ordered in mid-June via e-mail and telephone, but it appears the "list" had nothing to do with anything.

I don't know. My company thought it would be fun to send me out of town for a month or so. THe post office can't tell me which office took over the new route. They can't tell me if they're still holding my mail or not.

Maybe I got them. Maybe I didn't. Maybe I got them and then they sent them back. I have no way of knowing. The whole thing's leaving me feeling sick to my stomach actually.

Maybe I got them. Maybe I didn't. Maybe I got them and then they sent them back. I have no way of knowing. The whole thing's leaving me feeling sick to my stomach actually.

Check with FBMG and get your Delivery Confirmation number. Then you can see if they've been attempted, delivered, or forwarded. If your mail is being held, the article will show as "Attempted". Of course this is assuming yours were sent Priority Mail w/DelCon. If they were sent via "OOPS" (UPS), then you should have a tracking number.

Check with FBMG and get your Delivery Confirmation number. Then you can see if they've been attempted, delivered, or forwarded. If your mail is being held, the article will show as "Attempted". Of course this is assuming yours were sent Priority Mail w/DelCon. If they were sent via "OOPS" (UPS), then you should have a tracking number.

Everything that has gone so far has gone via US Priority Post. Unless you ordered a large quantity, then it went UPS. Tomorrow I can post what order number we are up to. If your order is in that range, and you don't receive it in the next week, then I can check delivery confirmations.

We haven't been able to answer individual's posting here and asking about their magazines because we are dealing with a huge number of orders. Every preorder will have been shipped before Christmas.

Edited by Correia
Everything that has gone so far has gone via US Priority Post. Unless you ordered a large quantity, then it went UPS. Tomorrow I can post what order number we are up to. If your order is in that range, and you don't receive it in the next week, then I can check delivery confirmations.

Is there still no way to find out your order # if you didn't order via the website? I ordered through email and phone, and nbever received an order number.

if a person really droped the ball and wanted to order from your site say today becaused he missed the preorder boat. when would he expect to see more mags instock a aproximate month is all i ask i realise nothing in reatail is set in stone. and more importantly when would said persons credit card be charged ? when items r ordered or shipped and would said person be notified when card would be billed if the latter is the case? with the price of ammo and xmas and all card is really stressed right now just wondering how many i can order. thanks devin and sorry for one more question added to a ever growing pile

Is there still no way to find out your order # if you didn't order via the website? I ordered through email and phone, and nbever received an order number.

Ditto :cryss:

This may be a little off topic, but is the 3 for $100 deal still going on with these?

No - That was the pre-order offer price that ended in Mid-July. If I am not mistaken, the current price on the FBMG web site is $45 each.