I got my .223!!!

Well I brought home my .223 the other day. Of course I had to stop by mom and dads on the way home and piss off their neighbors. I didn't bother to clean it or anything just dragged dad out in the back yard and ran about 20 rounds through it. I enjoyed it more than dad (oh well). So we spend a few minutes looking for the brass and as we're walking inside a sheriff cruiser pulls in the driveway. I felt a lillte bad bringing the cops out to my parents house, but it was no big deal.

One of their neighbors complained so the deputy just came to see what was going on. We showed him the hillside backdrop behind our targets and told him we were done for the day and he was satisfied.

Anyhow here's my new toy

P9080131.jpg

I'd like to do a conversion. Has anyone used this kit from tapco? Click here

Edited by Loanshark

I wish I could find one in Michigan =-(

Been looking for a 16" Siaga .223 for a year. Haven't been beating the bushes, but check all local gun shops and a couple gun shows..nothing. I could order one, but that'd require getting a local FFL to odo transfer and they charge $40-50 plus the ocst of the rifle $275. I can't bring myself to pay $300+ for a rifle others aare buying for $240-260 around the country.

Oh well...keep the search on....

DISREGARD!! FOund one for $233!!!!

Edited by easy610

Got mine Wednesday just likt that one haven't got out to the range yet due to the time of year, bow season starts Oct 2 and I work at a archery shop also is a gun shop. We have been covered up sitting up new bows and fixing old bows. If it shoots any where near as good as my 308's I will be more than happy. I got mine for $215 including shipping, but that is one of the perks of helping out the owner. I am retired and work when he needs me.