I would like to know exactly who came up with the concept that beheading someone would prevent them from entering heaven. I would also like to know what people that would use this tactic think they will accomplish. The next time this happens, why shouldnt we the people, respond in turn by beheading ALL of the people involved, including the people that these terrorists want released? If there arent any prisoners to be negotiated for, and we have proof they are terrorists, why pay to imprison them and have others use them as a bartering chip? Execute them all I think would be a better solution. Treat animals as such. If they are rabid, they must be put down.

Guest Guest

Hear Hear

i totally agree Bvamp , we have stood idly by while those b******s have been purportrating their evil against innocent civilian workers for too long. fight fire with fire and treat like as like. why respect their guys that we have as captives when they show total dis-regard for our guys.

Hey al queda guys....................lock n load COZ WERE COMMIN FOR YA!!!!!

assassin

Unfortunately we don't have leaders with the balls enought to execute those scum out of hand.

The bleeding heart liberals have too much influence in the US. 99.9 % of Americans think that Arabs are exactly like us. Wrong!! They would hate us if we did everything they wanted and gave them everything they wanted for free.

I had the extreme displeasure of dealing with Arabs for several years. If you are nice to them, they think you are weak. During WWII in North Africa the Arabs respected the Germans and had nothing but contemp for Americans. That is because the Germans wouldn't take any crap from them and dealt with them harshly.

The underlying cause of all of this Arab animosity to non-Arab/non-Muslims is the Muslim Religion. Until the Muslim religion and all of it's practitioners are eradicated from the face of the earth, the insanity will continue.

Edited by Tengu

This totally turns my stomach, and I certainly want retribution. Maybe now isn't the time for rational thought, as I'm sure I could pull the trigger on any of these guys if I had them in my crosshairs.

Having said that, justice is justice. We need the process of law. It helps define civilization. Think about this, I'll pick my enemy who is in prison anyway, and ask for his release, so that you'll execute him .... :eek:

What does ring thru this idea (for me) is the whole idea of giving them the exact opposite of what they want. They want us out, let's double the force, or duration.

Or get themselves to the state that they can run their own country, and let them handle their problems themselves. I'm guessing that they may not be as nice to the accused or the guilty as we are here :killer:

This has nothing to do with religion, and everything to do with the darkest side of human nature. We have 3 religions with the same book. This book has 10 laws chiseled in stone by the hand of god. However ignorant people have been killing each other over the petty ambitions of men who claim that anyone who does not worship that god the way some iman,or rabbi ,or pope ,or reverend say that god must be worshiped must be killed. Never mind that the first rule is'thou shalt not kill'. I see little difference between these muslim fundamentalist assholes killing innocents and israeli fundamentalist assholes mining palistinian children's path to school wilh claymore mines (that incident started the current round of unrest) or christian fundamentalist assholes shooting doctors. I say that there should be no way that speech calling for illeagal action should be tolerated from the pulpet, "god told me to tell you" is the most ASSININE thing i have ever heard. All of these people are just looking for money and/or power. We should hold those who preach hate and killing to the same standard as those who commit these atrocities.Let's try all of them in a court of law, and execute the guilty. ALL of the guilty.(this planet is overcrowded anyway-there is just no room for these assholes)

G O B

Tengu.... :super:

You hit the nail right on the head. How are we ever going to deal with terrorists in this countrywhen we have liberal politicians (like that snatch bitch (can't remember her name right now?) who opened her piehole and made Osama out as some kind of hero just because he built a few schools (terrorist training centers?) over in Afganistan.

I say send all the "Afgahn lovers" (and French, Somali, etc.) over there and nuke the whole damn place.

It's the only way to be sure...:D

Until we (the US) stop playing patty-cake with these animals and do what must be done (shoot, ask questions later) this is only the 2nd of a long list of murders (beheading of an innocent man is not an execution, I don't care what anyone says) to come our way. The pacifist have not clue as to the degree these beasts will go to have it their way. Why do you think the "tuff guys with shitty diaper on head" don't fuck with any other nation except the US, all the others have given in to their demands or else threats. And as long as it's not in their back yard (the rest of the world not fighting terrorism with the US) we are on our own.

Hi guys

Just heard some great news , it seems the saudi security forces have had a gun battle and shot dead the b******s that have been beheading our guys.

justice.......................at a distance

all the best

assassin

Assasin,

Is it really justice? It's strange how they could find this guy as he is trying to dispose of the body rather before the beheading. Also, Alialioxenfree or whoever his name was would have been more valuable alive than dead. I think the Saudis knew exactly where this guy was and furthermore the this guy knew what was coming to him. Somebody said earlier that this wasn't about religion. I say that it is exactly about religion. Here is a point for you to ponder. For years, gas prices have stayed somewhat constant and under control. Now after Sadam has been taken out, Saudi and Quaite no longer needs the great infidels to protect their land from invasion. They no longer have to hold a vail of humanity to make sure their asses don't end up in some torture prison. They don't need us anymore and they are going to make our live hell in any way they can. Screw them. Let them live in thier sand box and kill each other off. We need to be drilling in Alaska and providing for ourselves. Aid? What aid you ragheads? Here's a BANDAID for you to put on your bleeding cunts. Uh oh, here I go. I need to calm it down some.

Also, that head UN guy. I was watching the news yesterday and once again he was calling for our troops to have to stand at the world court for war crimes. THIS IS SMOKE AND MIRRORS PEOPLE! The U.N. is in bed with the Mid East. Do some reading up on this. You will NOT like what you find. Maybe this is just a precurser for the U.S. to quit the U.N. which would be a good thing.

The UN is in bed with :dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar: -whatever happened to the investigation into UN 'oil for food' and millions siphoned off for sadam and UN officials?????? The saudi leaders condoned the radical imans preaching hate and 'jihad' -hell osama is one of their own! THIS WHOLE SORRY AFFAIR IS OVER $2 A GALLON GAS. The bush family and the sorry bunch of thieves we call an administration are in bed financially with with the saudi's and other oil intrests,as well as halliburton/bkr (whatever happened to investigating/prosicuting the MANY multi million dollar rip-offs that have come to light? cheny seems to have quietly killed those). Bloody murder is good for business! The bloodier the better! Make sure that it gets maximum news coverage-it SELLS advertising! They need to keep us outraged at the most basic level so that we never have time to see just how many conniving theving bastards there are trying to use our rightious anger to their own purposes.

Yes the thugs who are murdering innocent people need to be brought to justice.But those who support/finance/profit from the misery they cause must also be held to account.

Why do we allow the "news" to pretend that these people are religous leaders or religious fighters,ect.? These are common back alley thugs. When we allow them to define themselves as 'religous' it only gives a cloak of legitimatcy to those who are the antithisis to religeon and civilization. Sader is a warlord wannabe in the tradition of sadam the only difference is he is smart enough to hide behind religeon while he murderes and robs his way to power.

I have no answers to how we can straighten out this "charley foxtrot' that we are stuck in,but anyone who will study the history of conflict in the near and mid east will find that every great power that ever became involved there was bloddied,beaten or destroyed. May God save us from the same fate.

G O B

Why do we allow the "news" to pretend that these people are religous leaders or religious fighters,ect.? These are common back alley thugs. When we allow them to define themselves as 'religous' it only gives a cloak of legitimatcy to those who are the antithisis to religeon and civilization.

The media knows what sells and how to spin it to make it sell more. The liberal media has bought into this "fighting in the name of religion" BS and brainwashed all the bleeding hearts of the world who swallowed the whole idea, no questions asked.

I have talk with people on various issues in my time and travels, you would be amazed at the number of respones I've gotten that supports my observation. The media wouldn't lie to us about _____________ (insert topic here). If the __________(insert source here) said it, it must be true. That seems to be thinking of most, and they stick to it.

The job of the media is to report the facts, not interpet and give their opinions. Al Gore plays the game also, in one of his slams on our President, "he played on our fears". Thats just the way the media spins the events, play on peoples fears. That feeling thing that they use so very well to get others to see it their way as they report their opinions, not the facts. Stories sell, not facts.

Edited by duffman

Bigfoot-Are you really THAT far from reality that you can believe what you say,or is just easier to repeat nonsensical right wing sound-bites? I don't think gore would have been a great leader,but to imply that anyone is a traitor whose belief you don't share smacks of fashism. No one is questioning bush's leadership qualities-but then the lemmings have strong leadership!

G O B

Doh, just realized I put John Kerry's name in my previous reply, I ment Al Gore (correction already made). I blame the beer for my error. :rolleyes: How come no one told me I misquoted one of our worthless left wing fools? Credit should be shown where credit is due. One more thing, mmmmm government cheese.

Left wing fools,right wing idiots-when will we ever see MAINSTREAM candidates speaking truthfully about the issues affecting average americans?

PLEASE don't call me a liberal,I take issue with both the extreme right and the radical left-neither give a shit about us average joe's. They both have a vested in preventing any other opinions except their own from from being heard. With only 2 parties allowed it is guarenteed that wichever wins the other will be #2. The only real looser is the american taxpayer.

(why are you asking me what color the sky on my planet is!)

G O B

One more thing, mmmmm government cheese.

And would your children like the taxpayer funded school breakfast while you enjoy your welfare cheese, Sir? :D

Lord knows most of the minority children who the Democrats designed the program for don't never show up to take advantage of it. :angel:

Edited by Gaddis

My sister has been a resident welfare case in CA for around 25 yrs now, tried that cheese when I was passing through town one time :eek: no wonder they give it away. Don't have children myself, wish I did, maybe be able to score me some of that government cash and hand outs.

As far as taxpayer provided goodies for me, I would be happy if the government would keep up their end of the bargan I was promised if I retired from the USN. When I retired 8 years ago, I learned that it was all changed. Something about not being fair for taxpayers to provide those promises. Hence my crappy attitude. Later.

GOB-

No one has left reality. My statement was to illistrate how idiotic your statements about bush are. The "sorry bunch of thieves"(what have they stolen from you? my watch is missing) as put them are doing the best they can. That is all we can ask of them. You sound like a disgrunted baby boomer!!! I don't mean to imply Gore was a traitor. A traitor is one who sells out his country to another country. Gore would have surrendered or tried appeasement. We saw how well that worked with Hitler!!!! By the way not all conservatives are republican, I am a democrat thank you very much!!!! Bush has been and always will be the lesser of two poor choices. There are no great americans left in politics.

duffman: sounds like what IBM is pulling on my father after hes been there for 26 years. They made a deal, and just go and change the thing at thier own whim. How is that even LEGAL is what I want to know.

I don't see bush as the lesser of 2 evils but rather as one of 2 unacceptable choices. What has he stolen from me? My right to have my vote counted. Also the enron style stock swindle is a bush family tradition. If you can look up the millwaukie flat iron co.=americas first huge stock manipulation swindle.

'W' himself loaned himself company funds to buy stock and sell at inflated prices-when called to account he said "I don't know to mutch about these things,the company lawyers said it was ok. "THE MAN HAS A HARVARD MBA_HE WAS ALLOWED TO LEAVE THE GUARD 6 MOS. EARLY TO GET IT!!!!

Do any of you think cheny is an honest man? If so let me sell you some waterfront property in florida!!!

I am a disgruntled boomer-we don't want anything that we are not entitled to-bought and paid for by hard work industry,however the american dream is increasingly becoming a nightmare for anyone born without a trust fund!

However we are WAY off topic.Read the koran-there is NOTHING about beheading or decapation-much less not getting into heaven if you are murdered that way.Like I say these people have nothing to do with religion and everything to do with rule by terror.

G O B

duffman: sounds like what IBM is pulling on my father after hes been there for 26 years. They made a deal, and just go and change the thing at thier own whim. How is that even LEGAL is what I want to know.

Big business + Big government = Elitist, do what ever they want. Their holding all the trump cards, always have...always will.

Quoting GOB,

"However we are WAY off topic.Read the koran-there is NOTHING about beheading or decapation-much less not getting into heaven if you are murdered that way."

Yeah, we are way off topic. Check this out, wonder if he made it to meet up with Allah and clain his 72 virgins since he didn't get the kill before they got him. :super:

http://www.w00th4x0r.com/misc/iraqi_terrorist_shot.mpeg

Hope it works, I am quite computer iliterate.

if any of you actually think a politician at that level even CARES about us, you are crazy for one. for two, we need to drop more bombs on fallujah. they are the source of this current scourge to mankind. i say, surround the place, give THEM 72 hours, then go in with everything we got and friggin RAIZE the place. screw diplomacy, and to heck with working it out. they only know one thing. death. lets bring it to them. sure it will infuriate people, but hell, they are all supporting those aceholios anyway. give them 72 hours to walk through our lines, then pay everyone who does enough to build a new house....then bomb the rest to bedrock. the al fallujah squadron...pssh...give me a break. they wouldnt last two minutes against us in this forum in a group alone.

and one of the first books of the bible that is shared between the big 3 religeons DOES IN FACT SAY that the body not as a whole will not allow the soul to be received to heaven to be put back "into the queue" to be recycled into new mortal bodies. judgement day, all souls will be recalled to heaven and called upon to stand trial. i think even god has us made out to be animals. wait. who even said there was a god. what makes ya'll think it wasnt some alien trying to help us out anyhow? and if there is a supreme being, why the HELL would it,he,she,them,whatever even SAY that if the body isnt intact then the soul cannot progress to the next stage of "life". maybe "god" needs to come back and do some explaining. I for one would be in line to ask some questions of my own. personally, i think its a way to scare people into obeying laws thousands of years ago. what better way than to put a fear of the unknown into someone to get them to obey simple friggin things.