Duffman-Great pix!!!!

Bvamp-You are getting close to my point. There is nothing in the koran so these assholes find an obscure passage from the bible and pretend that that gives them the right to throw out the rest of the book."Fundamental"appears to mean 'throw out the book I'll tell you what I want it to say'. These people are trying to return the world to dark ages.

We are in for a long fight,but I see the biggest danger in allowing ourselves to be sucked down into the open sewer of mindless reaction (don't think-JUST KILL).

The people that we are fighting have no respect for human life-ours theirs no matter all they do is BREED they have no shortage of replacements. The only way to win is to be ourselves NOT to become troglodite animals like them.

Civilization is something that makes us stronger than our adversaries. In WW11 the japanese did not run out of airplanes-they ran out of pilots. Many of our pilots were shot down 3 times before getting their 1st kill. We went to great effort to save every one that we could. Japan made no effort to recover theirs. WE WON.

We have a professional military, get the political assholes off their backs and let them do their thing.Capture or kill the bad guys and maintain order. This is not anything that can de done quickly or with small forces.'W' did not read his daddy's book or he would have known this. Those who tried to tell "W' and co. that there were no WMD and that we needed many more troups for an extended period to establish order were forced aside and passed over for 'politically correct' officers that toe the party line for the chance of advancing their carrers.

Sorry to go off on another tear-but as an old subsailor I know that the way to win is never to act irratoinally-the object is make the enemy act irrationally it opens up so many ways to blow his ass straight to hell!!!

G O B

well i saw 9.11 coming ,i saw the anthrax thing coming, i also see more coming. i saw us being in iraq as well by now. this will be a 100 year war, against these idiots. all it takes is one of them, and its still on. so if EVER it does end, it wont be anytime soon. we have a lot of time to go over trial and error.

thanks for your service, GOB. I used to build -censor- computers for the navy, and after seeing what we had to put the COMPUTERS through before they were ready for service, I know how hard and dangerous YOUR job was.

Bvamp-Thanks but I had 3 hots and a cot. The poor dogface with sandfleas in his skivvies dodging mortar shells while cleaning his mattell from hell so he can shoot back is my hero.

I have been trying for many years to tell people that WW3 will be in the middle east if we don't have the sense to stay WAY away from there. Too late. I agree my friend that this may well be a 100 year war. Not like WW1 or WW2 with clear objectives or readily identifiable antagionists and battle fields. We are gonad deep in a quagmire where allegiances and on again off again . todays friend shoots you in the back tomorrow. The battlefield itself has no fixed boundaries-anywhere at any time may erupt in mahem. The enemy have no rules of engaugement nor sense of human compassion-therefore thry will attack wherever they can find unarmed and or helpless people to slaughter.

But I just get accused of being a..

G O B

No, we were just jumping all over you because you seemed to be sticking up for that Democratic stick puppet Gore (or is it Whore?). No, I'm thinking of Tipper there. :D

You do know that name is not much liked around these parts here, right? ;)

Edited by Gaddis

no, GOB, you were only safe because nothing happened where you served. you WERE in a lot of danger, and they just didnt see that they had a need to tell you guys that.....you never ran deep? psssh.....come on now, thats nonsense. you served, you are just as well-thanked as the next man that did....

gaddis: thats what i like to hear :)

Edited by Bvamp

You guys (seems I like to poke my nose into everything), here's one fact: The Karan doesn't condone ANY of this. Muslims over there are EXACTLY like the snakehandler's over here. They taken there own spin on a few out-of-text verses.

the whole thing over there is because, before modern transportation that region of the world was one of the richest areas around. Everyone had to trade through there to get anything. they used to be on top! They resent the hell out of us for just being well off - and it doesn't help us that we back Isreal. now they live in the sand box no one cares about.

They ARE very quick to hate and destroy, and kill! They bring on any bad times that seem to befall them. the towers ARE a good reason to kick some ass in thier little caves (Assuming that it was actaully them! and not our own). Not to condone any thing that happened to that guy, but what the hell is someone doing over there anyway - is what I say! Let's just pull out of their litlle worthless sand hole, along with our money and food and whateverelse WE'VE contributed to there worthless lives.

I kinda do think they are mongrols, unable to be a part of modern man's "society". They can't seem to get along with anybody, even when we aren't there - they'd kill their own - and they have. I think it's funny that the ak's they have are set up for children!

I like oil as much as the next guy -it gets me to the range, but it is the root to all problems over there, really the ONLY reason. I don't know why we keep hangin' on to it when I happen to know for certain that with a $20 part your cummings engine (Deisle motor) will run off of used fry grease! Vegatable even.

I saw that footage. I kinda wish I hadn't after it was over. If it was me or mine (close friends or family) some one would pay!!!!!!Fuck the law! :ded: I just think that if we weren't their for soo long trying to civilize monkeys, the guy would be alive right now!

I'm not racist, and I'm not a liberal, I hate bush, but not a rep either! don't hate me guys, just puttin' out ideas.

(Bush and cheny however never felt the obligation!)

Well, then who did Bush fly fighter jets for, American Airlines? ^_^

I admit he probably had a pretty cushy enlistment, but at least I have more respect for him that college desk-jockey (co-ed rapist) Clinton or Vietnam Stars & Stripes (back in the rear with the gear) reporter Gore. :chris:

I also think Kerry doesn't have much room to talk throwing away his war medals (and becoming a anti-war peacenik) like he did.

Anyway, like Bvap pointed out, thanks for your service GOB! :super:

(even though you was a squid! :D)

the "squids" are VERY imporant to defence, with out them the air force could not take all the abuce from us ground pounders! :haha:

Heh, yeah. Besides, without a bunch of "swabs" in service, who would the companies who manufacture new mop heads sell their products to? :lolol:

Was there much mopping to do on the submarine, GOB? :D

Sorry guys but squids ain't swabbies. We be bubbleheads! No mops on deisel subs their isn't enough deck inside to use one-clean e'm with a bucket and a rag. The outside we just give a dip if it gets dirty!

"W" was relieved of flight status for lack of attendance at guard meetings. However his daddy was the real thing-even had his but picked out of the pacific by a pig boat once!

G O B

Aww, come on. There had to be at least a few mopheads aboard the sub somewhere to place on top of a handy torpedo, deep sea diving suit, errant walrus, etc. whenever one of you guys got inevitably lonely for the ol' wife or girlfriend during an extended dive. Besides, you can't honestly tell me that no one on board ever got the "Hershey squirts" during a mission (and a bucket and rag ain't going to cut it for the person charged with cleaning it up). :D

As for "W" (even being a slacker), I don't think he would have made it thru flight school not showing up for classes (so you at least got to give him that). As for being tardy from guard meetings afterwards (since he is a Bush), they should have held them at the local Officers club. I bet he would have been in attendance then. :lolol:

BTW, GOB, I hope you know I'm just messin' with you with the Navy cracks. I have a lot of respect for you seagoing guys. :super: