Saiga at another 3gun

Ok so I got to shoot my saiga at another 3 gun at Black Creek this weekend. It was great with the optic on it and made all the difference. The 5 rounders were a little easier to load too. My only complaint is that the spread is still too wide and I capped some no shoots along with my shoot targets.

My next thing will be an ACE stock and SBR to 10inches.

Reply since edit is broken

post-2765-1159715117_thumb.jpg

post-2765-1159715476_thumb.jpg

Ok so I got to shoot my saiga at another 3 gun at Black Creek this weekend. It was great with the optic on it and made all the difference. The 5 rounders were a little easier to load too. My only complaint is that the spread is still too wide and I capped some no shoots along with my shoot targets.

My next thing will be an ACE stock and SBR to 10inches.

Reply since edit is broken

Sounds like your next mod needs to be a set of factory chokes or a polychoke, not an ACE stock and SBR-ing the barrel to 10 inches (although both of those sound fun, I love my ACE stocks). Good luck!

Konga what optic is that, Eric has a birthday coming up and I might get him an optic.

The optic is a bushnell something. I think I paid 75 for it from cheaper than dirt. It is not like the BSA crap that washes out. The brightest setting on this does hurt so I dont use it.

As for choke tube, there is no point in getting a polychoke and getting it installed if I am going to SBR it. My barrel is just over 18 with the choke welded on. I am goint to get it 10inches with this mounted. Then I will get something like this.