Saiga-12 Ten Round Magazines

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sign me up for a couple. If I can get them finished out.......I'll take a pile.

Making the springs, floor plates, and retaining plates is not an issue. I can do those with no trouble

The follower is a bit more difficult.

How soon can I get two?

Tony Rumore

Tromix Corp

Hey, this sounds like a good idea for you. At least you can start getting some cash back from the molds and work you've done so far.

I'll be interested in a couple right now, definitely. Like Tony said, if I can get these fitted, I'll take a bunch!

Jeric

+1 on that bro! Add me to the list pronto. How do you want payment and where?

One suggestion, could you please post some pics of what you are offering?

Thanks, I knew you had too much effort in this project to just let it drop altogether. :super:

Good ole spot welder otta work fine. I wonder whose gonna win the race for the cash AGP????? or Ian???????? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Ill be purchasing both magazines, but more from the first one to get thier product out. Hell, I will commit to more than my 6 already spoken for from Ian, if this works out as well as some of my other homebuilt projects. Damn Im psyched about this opportunity. Great idea Ian

This is exactly what we need right now. Take the heat off Kevin, and let him put out a quality mag.

Meanwhile we'll be busy trying to make our own,instead of asking if anyones heard anything about the

10 round AGP mags every ten minutes.

This is a great idea! Please post the info requested asap, everyone on this forum has been waiting to throw thier money at something. :super:

Right after I posted I went on the hunt for a spot welder. I figure I could use it for trigger guards and stuff too. Is anybody handy with one? I was wondering if the 110 is hot enough. The millers and Hobarts are

between $500.00 and $600.00, but I found used ones on Amazon for $169.00.

WELDING ROOKIE- IMPUT NEEDED

This is exactly what we need right now. Take the heat off Kevin, and let him put out a quality mag.

Meanwhile we'll be busy trying to make our own,instead of asking if anyones heard anything about the

10 round AGP mags every ten minutes.

Speaking of which... Have you?

:lolol: U crazy

Bads roger that if your still in Norfolk the next Tactical match is Saturday the 14 hope to see you there. Team Saiga took 1,2,3,4, last month. Anyway if you have some then I'll pay you cash for some bodies!

Ian,

If you can make it to the match I'd bet Team Saiga would have a much larger turn out and you could sell a lot of mag bodies face to face! Espically if 5 round springs and innards would work. we could get a probane torch and solder then right there in the parking lot! BTW I have 8 Five round mags!

regards

John

Right after I posted I went on the hunt for a spot welder. I figure I could use it for trigger guards and stuff too. Is anybody handy with one? I was wondering if the 110 is hot enough. The millers and Hobarts are

between $500.00 and $600.00, but I found used ones on Amazon for $169.00.

WELDING ROOKIE- IMPUT NEEDED

I don't think a spot welder would be the thing for this, unless the sheet metal of one side overlaps the other. I'm under the impression that it is a butt weld that needs a continuous bead using something like TIG welding.