A chainsaw forum I use to go to and a couple others have done this and it seemed to be liked. Sort of neat to put a face to the name. Sorry if it's been done before.......or stupid. This is the most recent pic I could find. No, I'm not playing with myself.

post-2536-1160018717_thumb.jpg

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Geez..... I haven't shown this. Me, last February and five months later after a 92 lb weight loss. Strictly diet and excersize. No surgery. I went from a size 46 pants to a 36. 3x shirt to a Lg or Xl

Couldn't resist Drew. Hope you like it.  

WHUT?

Posted Images

Damn, nice cedar chunk there. Must have been cut down over 20 times. Looks like you were the 21st...lol

Ok I ain't scared...

This is the look of a man who just shot his first S-12 :super: That gun looks a whole lot different now, me...about the same I guess.

post-1293-1160021822_thumb.jpg

Ahh the Glock. Gotta love em!

post-1293-1160021878_thumb.jpg

is that a wahl? wal? whal? however you spell it, indy?

dhunter - I would make the skirt comment, but the last time I witnessed someone call a scott's kilt a skirt, it wasnt a pretty thing. the guy even got pissed on after he was beaten unconcious, if i recall correctly! (said brit was not all too happy with him, apparantly) I highly doubt the guy ever will do that again, or anyone that saw it happen, for that matter. not a good thing, to screw with someone's heritage. just a warning to the wise....

The cedar was a bitch. The main trunk I was sitting on went up about 8' then spit into 3 all going different directions. If it went one way it hit my mom's house. The other...her chicken house. And another...more trees. I had to get as high as I could and hook a cable, make a face cut, start the back cut and start cranking on the hand winch. All that on each of the 3 witht the cuts made while on a ladder (not the best senario). Got some good boards out of it though. I have an Alaskan mill for making my lumber.

Indy....I got some drums, I bet Cobra can sing.

I got inked for the first time yesterday. My dads initials. It's been almost 3 years and still sucks. Didn't hurt as bad I thought. I'm already wanting to add to it. Hell we can show them off too.

post-2536-1160101955_thumb.jpg

Edited by doug01

This is my crew on a duck killing mission last year. yeah, im a murderer! suck it PETA! Im in the front and thats my dad right behind me, who i am overjoyed to say, is a proud new owner of a saiga .223. After playing with mine, he just couldnt resist and had to get one of his own. BTW...conversion pics to come in a couple weeks :smoke:

post-1459-1160106086_thumb.jpg

got inked for the first time yesterday. My dads initials. It's been almost 3 years and still sucks. Didn't hurt as bad I thought. I'm already wanting to add to it. Hell we can show them off too.

That's really cool.

I got my first ink too. It will be two weeks old tomorrow, then I go back in two more weeks for touch-up/final darkening & she wants a picture of this one for her portfolio.

This was taken the next morning after taking the bandage off.

mytat001.jpg

Edited by DHunter

Here's my PETA pics...

Here I am, higher than a kite! :smoke:

Couple of bulls taken at Camp Kiskimaastakin in Quebec in 2004.

post-2093-1160169606_thumb.jpg

I'm the tall feller there on the left.

post-2093-1160189294_thumb.jpg

This 2-fist hole was made with a 375 Weatherby Mag. :super:

post-2093-1160189668_thumb.jpg

Edited by dinzag
  • Like 1

my sister will kick the crap out of you guys (and if you got something to say, I will kick the crap outta ya after she does, because it is my sister, after all, and it is just the logic of the matter....)....yeh, thats her coming out of the ladies room at the OK corral in tombstone AZ......dont tell her, but she will prolly try to behead me for posting this....hehehe. OH WELL. just know that she has more guns than me, is all. OH, and did I mention that she is more than capable of kicking your ass?? I love my sis. I would love to watch her kick the crap out of any of you anytime. LOL. really. she aint no joke. (I think she has some degree of black belt now, actually) just thought i'd share, even if she does get mad at me for this post. but she'll still kick the shit out of you, then me, prolly, for posting this. har har. I will cross my fingers, and hope that *I* dont get my ass kicked for posting this......which I probably will, but im her obstreperous brother, so I wont remove it, anytime soon. HAH.

love ya R!

post-83-1160212223_thumb.jpg

post-83-1160212318_thumb.jpg

03-05-2006Shoot05.jpg

DHunter,

Do you wear your kilt 'regimental' style? As the tabloids say, inquiring minds and all that...

This is my crew on a duck killing mission last year. yeah, im a murderer! suck it PETA! Im in the front and thats my dad right behind me, who i am overjoyed to say, is a proud new owner of a saiga .223. After playing with mine, he just couldnt resist and had to get one of his own. BTW...conversion pics to come in a couple weeks :smoke:

post-1459-1160106086_thumb.jpg

Interesting headgear, Hoop. Looks good!

XTRBelt1.jpg

Tony,

Tripods sure don't look as cool but I bet you've got a pair of asbestos gloves hidden back there somewhere!

Damn, the wild bunch, hey DHunter nice kilt, in the last few weeks

I have seen few and eating some haggis and black pudding, my foreman

is a high Lander and he likes his haggis something I have eaten before

on NY but the one he made is home cook really good.

Any way some times you see nick names and people look

really different that you think they look.