• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Geez..... I haven't shown this. Me, last February and five months later after a 92 lb weight loss. Strictly diet and excersize. No surgery. I went from a size 46 pants to a 36. 3x shirt to a Lg or Xl

Couldn't resist Drew. Hope you like it.  

WHUT?

Posted Images

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

UJM = Universal Japanese Motorcycle: A standard posture bike made in Japan from mid 70s through 80s 500-1200 CC, inline 4. The idea is that after the CB750 took the triumph formula and perfected it with a reliable engine which was good at everything, Honda, Kaw, Yamaha and Suzuki were making bikes in each CC class which were more alike than different and kinda good at everything. Hence "Universal" the term, kinda implies that they are mostly fungible, and similar enough to be nearly interchangeable. What you could say about a CB750 is true of the GS750, a KZ650, etc.

OK. so that also applies to my German made bike/s?  I'm so confused.

Nope. I looked at it wrong and thought it had an inline 4 and suzuki lines from ~83 or so.

My bad. your bike is cooler though.

OK. so that also applies to my German made bike/s?  I'm so confused.

Nope. I looked at it wrong and thought it had an inline 4 and suzuki lines from ~83 or so.

My bad. your bike is cooler though.

thanks; it fits nicely in the stable with my "Y2K" collection = R1200C, R1100RT and R1100S all from the 2000 model year.

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like a  R90S? That'd be a German version of a universal motorcycle, maybe.

close. it's a '79 R80 with some custom frame work to lower the seat for my 27" inseam

here's a better look at it.

BMW bike is a Moto Guzzi with saggy tits.

Looks like a  R90S? That'd be a German version of a universal motorcycle, maybe.

close. it's a '79 R80 with some custom frame work to lower the seat for my 27" inseam

here's a better look at it.

BMW bike is a Moto Guzzi with saggy tits.

now that's funny haha.gif scary but funny

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...