I'm still debating about adding my photo. It's really the sort one would put in the field to scare the crows...literally.

BTW, nice Romy & "Glockenspielers"

:haha:

Yeah yeah nuff teasin' already...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Geez..... I haven't shown this. Me, last February and five months later after a 92 lb weight loss. Strictly diet and excersize. No surgery. I went from a size 46 pants to a 36. 3x shirt to a Lg or Xl

Couldn't resist Drew. Hope you like it.  

WHUT?

Posted Images

...the secret to looking good is to accessorize!

..and, Bob..........speaking of accessorizing, the subject of your hat came up tonight on chat !! I'm thinking it would be of interest if you'd post a picture of THAT accessory........!!! (Helluva hat, y'all.....!!)

How 'bout it ????? (Picture Bob in this hat, shoulder-firing that M60 :eek::super: ...........)

Well next time one of you fuckers will have to take a picture of me doing it...I'm tired of always being the cameraman anyway.

But here's a little teaser for you...

post-2775-1163416605_thumb.jpg

so when the shit hits the fan were are we going?

Bobs.....and you can where whatever hat you want

Okay, I found a pic of "the Hat"....I used it one year as part of a halloween costume.

post-2775-1163455676_thumb.jpg

"so when the shit hits the fan were are we going?

Bobs....."

Naw, that's a small part of the Tromix arsenal, not mine.

heh, heh, heh........ Damn, Bob......last time I saw "the hat", it didn't have an elephant under it...!!! (at least I hope that's a trunk..........) Really nice picture of the toy box, too........ (As I recall, it's not the only one, either.............. ) I say again: "Fuck DisneyWorld. I've been to Tony's shop !!!!"

GREAT HAT !!!!!

Aye! I hail from the Neely Clan in County Galway ;)

03-05-2006Shoot05.jpg

Aye, tis another kilt wearin' laddie here! DHunter, to which Clan do you belong???

Me mother's family is of the Clan Henderson in County Tyrone.

All these Irish around... I can almost hear the singin' of "The Risin' of the Moon"...

Just remember an old Irish toast: "And here's a toast to the Irish who'll fight and die for any cause in the world... as long as they can't understand it!"

Do all you spendthrifty "Mic's" and Scotsmen... :eek::dollar: :dollar: :dollar::haha:

I believe you could say Mics and Macs. Just thought I'd help you increase your ethnic slur vocabulary. Its important. :haha:

Oh and by the way WHAT A MOTLEY F#@KIN CREW Y'ALL ARE!!!!!

I'm workin on gettin a pic of me up...

Edited by chris410

Gee, thanks, man! Who says the Saiga webpage isn't actually educational? ;):up::P

Anybody on the forum here actually married to a hot Scott or Irish Lass willing to lift up the old tartan skirt so I can see if they do in fact wear knickers under them? :unsure::eek::wub:

Edited by Gaddis
Aye, tis another kilt wearin' laddie here! DHunter, to which Clan do you belong???

Sorry I didn't answer sooner. Have not checked this thread for a while.

Still trying to track mine down. Due to a name change my search has hit a brick wall for now.

My better looking halves Clan is MacKay though.

And since we are trying to get back on topic, here is another pic.

03-05-2006Shoot03.jpg

I'm not sure if it's a trainer, but they have a sawed-off cockpit at the Museum of Flight. There's also an F-18 trainer cockpit, but it's just not the same. :P

single seat = normal sr-71

two seaters were trainers, there would of been a second cockpit directly behind you

• 2 weeks later...

Well since i hate my picture to be taken and havent had my ugly mug shot in over 15 years.....heres the most modern day,technalogical advanced enhanced pic to show the grey thats taken over my dirt blond wig since this pic was taken. :angel::lolol:

post-1029-1166418311_thumb.jpg

Edited by Pointer
Well since i hate my picture to be taken and havent had my ugly mug shot in over 15 years.....heres the most modern day,technalogical advanced enhanced pic to show the grey thats taken over my dirt blond wig since this pic was taken. :angel::lolol:

bro were you got the pic of old man winter?