Here I am, FWIW.

A pretty non-threatening picture! I thought about an aggressive pose with an AR or an AK or something, but decided a picture of me in my natural environment would be best:

Flying my plane (a Maule) over the Southeast Washington Desert!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v25/maule/DSC02491.jpg

Taking pictures of yourself while flying a plane :eek: ?!?!? :D Cool pic, I've always wanted to learn to fly. It's one of those random "I wanna try that" things.

A picture of the plane for you, Racer

DSC02464.jpg

Edited by Mountain Doctor
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Geez..... I haven't shown this. Me, last February and five months later after a 92 lb weight loss. Strictly diet and excersize. No surgery. I went from a size 46 pants to a 36. 3x shirt to a Lg or Xl

Couldn't resist Drew. Hope you like it.  

WHUT?

Posted Images

I dont have any pictures on my lap top but if anyone wants to take a look at my myspace page:

www.myspace.com/200mphjunkie

Racing stupid fast cars is my other hobby.

What kind of cars do you run? Sorry, I'm a NASCAR lunatic. From the pics I saw, you don't turn left. Not really familiar with anything other than that. But fast is good. Unless there are blue lights behind you! :eek:

I do whats called "Open Road Racing". Its where they close a 90-130 mile section of public hwy and let you enter speed classes based on skill level and car prep. You can read more about it at www.openroadracing.com

Its basically a high speeed time/distance rally. at the last few events we have been averaging speeds from 160-170mph. Cuising speeds are above 200mph. My firend owns the car and I co-drive it with him. 1 leg of the race he drives and I navigate, 2nd leg of the race I drive he navs. And yes, we turn left and right at speeds above 180mph. A few of the runs have corners that we go through flat footed.

The car is a chassis of an '86 vette with a '96 glass body. Only thing left on it thats a factory part are the chassis and upper and lower A arms, everything else is fabricated. Has a Katech built 410ci all aluminum splayed valve head motor, fuel injection, hogans intake. All in all it makes 700 rear wheel HP in a car that only weighs 2,400 lbs with 22 gallons of fuel and both of us in it and he IS NOT a small guy. Car is for sale right now, over 200K invested and for sale for 42K and you get all the spares and a 24ft enlclosed trailor with it.

396ef9.th.jpg

I have a TON more pictures of this if anyone wants to see them.

This year we are scaling back on time in the blue car and will be running the Lingenfelter Twin Turbo big bore C5 vette this year. wont be running in the same speed classes but whats scary is the TT vette has as much HP as the blue car.

Wow!! Betcha have a blast doing that!!!

Oh hell yeah! We are just wrapping up the new twin turbo race car and prepping it for a complete cage and other goodies for the Big Bend Open Road Race in Big Bend Texas in April. That car should run north of 210mph.

Oh hell yeah! We are just wrapping up the new twin turbo race car and prepping it for a complete cage and other goodies for the Big Bend Open Road Race in Big Bend Texas in April. That car should run north of 210mph.

Can it run south? Sorry, I have an aversion to the north. Think I'm allergic to the temps. I'm just ready for NASCAR to start running. So is my youngest son. I haven't been to Charlotte, pardon me, Lowes, since Oct of 04. I have an infield spot right on the fence between turns 1 and 2. I sure miss it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

Here are a few pictures

The first of me on the range this past weekend firing the Saiga

The second is a picture taken looking through the thermal sight of an M1A1 Abrams. You dont want to be on the receiving end of that bad boy.

post-9422-1203516070_thumb.jpg

post-9422-1203516300_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Name is Art. Didn't have a S12 at the time of first pic. Now I don't handle any of my toys except this one.

Art -- You have gotten my interest. In the second photo, nice Saiga but it's the other one, the pistola tucked into your waistband. What is it?

Hello

Here are a few pictures

The first of me on the range this past weekend firing the Saiga

The second is a picture taken looking through the thermal sight of an M1A1 Abrams. You dont want to be on the receiving end of that bad boy.

cool i was a 45e (m1a1 tank turret mech.) boy i miss those tanks.

ah, man, had ta leave NY. invaded by illegals, stealing my wage.

NAH Im not a biggot. not at all.....take a look at NY. you all aint got that shit down here in FL. take a guess what I am. :( I bust my ass for what? yeh, ok, I charge more than you locals.....Im not going to be nice about it, either. JUST WAIT TIll the illegals show here...LOL....lots to sacrifice in NY. I came out of the woods.

any of you serious trout fisherman? PM me. My old backyard was the spot. ah well. you can have it, its been ruined by the cidiots.

post-83-1206165357_thumb.jpg

post-83-1206165433_thumb.jpg

post-83-1206165795_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bvamp
  • Like 1

A couple pics from a tax paid vacation to the sandbox.

Fire.jpg

I was almost missed by a car bomb in this pic.

Bombed.jpg

I'm not sure if its my blood or not on the front of my IBA that day was kinda fuzzy from blast concussion.

Edited by KrisFox

Glad to see more of your current servicemen here.

My hat is off to you, and if there is anything you need, let me know. I will see what I can do to provide it.

Edited by Bvamp

Fire.jpg

Bombed.jpg

I'm not sure if its my blood or not on the front of my IBA that day was kinda fuzzy from blast concussion.

Damn Dude, Glad your still alive.

• Like 1

Fire.jpg

Bombed.jpg

Damn Dude, Glad your still alive.

It really makes you appreciate the finer things in life.

Like high capacity, magazine fed, semiautomatic shotguns with 2-3 lb triggers. :smoke:

Well, here I am. I just recently bought a Saiga 7.62x39 which I am proud to say bump fires just perfectly :smoke: No pics with the rifle yet, but soon. But here' some of me and the Mrs.

Me and my better half pre-Army

post-6768-1206249979_thumb.jpg

Me and my better half post-Army (well, rather, in the middle of, since I'm not out yet)

post-6768-1206250180_thumb.jpg

post-6768-1206250277_thumb.jpg

post-6768-1206250351_thumb.jpg

And this one because Texas almost never gets snow, and here, we get about 1/4 of an inch, which is almost more than my wife has seen her entire life

post-6768-1206250495_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Nice Glock Saiga12 fan! I would love to take one of those for a spin!

I've had kris fox over for the afternoon once and that story about him barely escaping the reaper in that roadside bombing made my hair stand up. He made it out a lot better than his rifle did (that he was holding).

• 1 month later...

Family08.jpg

Here is a recent family pic from a Scholarship dinner for my boy....

As a working class Pop, I've pushed him pretty hard to use the intelligence God gave him.

He held up his end of the bargain! He has been accepted into University of Michigan School of Engineering.

I WAS very worried about paying the 24+K a year for him to attend... Now that he did his part,

I was fearful that I didn't earn enough to do mine.

I'm proud to say that his Scholastic accomplishments as procured him enough grants and Scholarships....

we may actually have to decline a few....

God is good....ALL the time!

James Graduates with Honors June 4th