Well, hello there Dear Leader Barak!

I'm the 7 year old "Mickey Mouse" ACORN signed up to vote for you this November 4th. :super:

P.S. - can I come over to your house and either watch Moesha or the Cosby show with your daughters once? :unsure:

Edited by Gaddis
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Geez..... I haven't shown this. Me, last February and five months later after a 92 lb weight loss. Strictly diet and excersize. No surgery. I went from a size 46 pants to a 36. 3x shirt to a Lg or Xl

Couldn't resist Drew. Hope you like it.  

WHUT?

Posted Images

Hay, I'm so glad to be here amongst my fellow americans. God bless you all, and God Bless America!!

Hello dumb ass! It is "Hey" not Hay like I would feed the cattle. Let me be the first to tell you that you are not a "fellow american" because I am an American with a capital A. I look forward to kicking your stupid ass. F@ch off asshole.

• 1 month later...

I want to play too!

This was taken last year while i was serving in the Finnish Defense Forces. Damn I look like 15 year old in that.

post-12869-1227975681_thumb.jpg

Those are 12.7x108 ammo btw - bigger than .50 BMG!

These were taken three weeks ago while doing some shooting. Finnish reservists shooting, very similar to your 3-gun.

post-12869-1227975948_thumb.jpgpost-12869-1227975967_thumb.jpgpost-12869-1227975997_thumb.jpg

Well, I don't have any pictures of me shooting, but this one is a little over a year old on the day that I went to pick up my rescued male Rottie, Jimmy. That harness around him is his ride harness.

DSC05073.jpg

I'm hoping that after next week, my S12 will have arrived and I'll be able to post a couple new pics of me cradling the new baby! :smoke:

Edited by TR Young

Here's my monkey ass while workin' on a container ship a coupla months ago.

I'm the one on the left. :unsure: I think I am.

post-13593-1228507540_thumb.jpg

While passin' through the gulf of aden, the chief mate thought it would be a good idea to have a dummy placed on the stern to scare off any skinnies. :chris:

I thought it was kinda fucked up that he left me there. :rolleyes:

Well, here I am: some old photos I have on my computer.

Doing some shooting, no picks of me with my Saiga yet but will post when I snap some.

post-13043-1229140394_thumb.jpg

And messin around at couple of my favorite fishin spots.

post-13043-1229140440_thumb.jpg post-13043-1229140952_thumb.jpg

Edited by BrokeNoJoke
  • 3 weeks later...