• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Geez..... I haven't shown this. Me, last February and five months later after a 92 lb weight loss. Strictly diet and excersize. No surgery. I went from a size 46 pants to a 36. 3x shirt to a Lg or Xl

Couldn't resist Drew. Hope you like it.  

WHUT?

Posted Images

I've been spending more time on bikes and less with guns latley...

Here are some pics from tonight of the newest build.

The soft light gives it a rasberry look, but its not. Its a weird metalic, candy, pearl red...

PICT0177.jpg

PICT0184.jpg

PICT0185.jpg

Edited by Nailbomb
And whats wrong with a "raspberry" color?? I think that bike looks SHARP regardless of what "color" it is!!! :up: :up:

:smoke:

If you ever see what that paint looks like in the sun you'll understand that i wouldn't want to claim what is showing there, when i have the color i do. Its a deep beautiful red, I couldn't be happier with it, I just wish photos would do it justice! :cryss:

You really have to see it out in the sun. I'll try to get pics of it in exacly that environment up at a later point.

And as far as where to strap the S-12 onto it... uhm, i doubt the evil empire would apreciate me doing that. Best i could do is a handgun once i get my concealed carry handgun permit.

Edited by Nailbomb

Here is a pic of me and daddy after I moved him and mama back to the family farm year before last. He's one of the best gunsmiths in the world!

Another of me and the neighbors, all shooters with sks', ak's and such...nobody comes down this dead end road! LOL

post-14474-1237123691_thumb.jpg

post-14474-1237125464_thumb.jpg

Edited by unclejake

Here's the most recent one of me, on the first outting with my S12.

(I went through, and checked my other pics in this thread, and realized that none of mine show my face :lol: . Although it wasn't even intentional, I'm not a huge fan of pictures of my face, floating around the net. Now where'd my tinfoil hat go? ^_^ )

And whats wrong with a "raspberry" color?? I think that bike looks SHARP regardless of what "color" it is!!! :up: :up:

:smoke:

If you ever see what that paint looks like in the sun you'll understand that i wouldn't want to claim what is showing there, when i have the color i do. Its a deep beautiful red, I couldn't be happier with it, I just wish photos would do it justice! :cryss:

You really have to see it out in the sun. I'll try to get pics of it in exacly that environment up at a later point.

And as far as where to strap the S-12 onto it... uhm, i doubt the evil empire would apreciate me doing that. Best i could do is a handgun once i get my concealed carry handgun permit.

Sweet looking ride you got going there! :super:

Is this pic any closer in color?

post-15138-1237214299.jpg

Really i think the best pic i have of the paint is the second post i made of the back fender. kindof suprising that you put that much effort into it though. I'll have some more pics of it up after we get some more work done. I have a lot more of the build on my myspace page at

www.myspace.com/thedeathrace

My page is open to the public so you don't even need to have a account to see my pics.

Edited by Nailbomb

Really i think the best pic i have of the paint is the second post i made of the back fender. kindof suprising that you put that much effort into it though. I'll have some more pics of it up after we get some more work done. I have a lot more of the build on my myspace page at

www.myspace.com/thedeathrace

My page is open to the public so you don't even need to have a account to see my pics.

Not that much effort. Couple of minutes in photoshop is all.

Looking forward to seeing the finished bike.

Well signed up here after putting my first payment down on my saiga 12. Finally paid it off and took it out a few weeks ago. Not new to guns but this is my first shotgun.

I pretty much only take photos when im shooting :)

102_0525.jpg

Vector hk51 clone with registered sear. FUN!!! :devil:

c102_0609.jpg

Shooting my dads taurus 92 clone

nickclay1tx3.jpg

First time skeet shooting and first time shooting a side by side. As you can see I was inline but shot below the clay. I scored a 9 :(

cannon.jpg

Me getting read to light up the cannon. Jk this is at shiloh. But most of those babies were only a drill away from being in working condition. Some might of had the very back part of the um (barrel) I guess you'd say plugged too. But still could be reactivated.

• 4 weeks later...

What, the car or the Mrs? :unsure:

I'd have a hard time deciding between the two myself. :up:

Both are fun to ride, but you eventually have to fill the car up with gas. :dollar::eek:

Um, not referring to any specific Mrs. here, just Mrs/Miss'es in general. :super:

What, the car or the Mrs? :unsure:

I'd have a hard time deciding between the two myself. :up:

Both are fun to ride, but you eventually have to fill the car up with gas. :dollar::eek:

Um, not referring to any specific Mrs. here, just Mrs/Miss'es in general. :super:

Way to duck for cover.

Heres more what the color really looks like.

Sweet Iron Head!! I have a 64. Super Cool for around town. Twin Cam Lowrider for trips. Like you I am building a rigid. 250 rear. 80 spokers front and back. Just a regular 80 cube. Yours is coming out fantastic. Pics when your done.

• 2 weeks later...

There are some great pictures here..Some of you look just like I would imagine from your screen names and others are way off. All in all, I have had a great time looking at all of these posts.

Just another boring day of training at work.. :haha: Had to fill in the department name on jacket patches due to SOP.

And then there is this lovely to come home to after another boring day at work... :wub: