• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Geez..... I haven't shown this. Me, last February and five months later after a 92 lb weight loss. Strictly diet and excersize. No surgery. I went from a size 46 pants to a 36. 3x shirt to a Lg or Xl

Couldn't resist Drew. Hope you like it.  

WHUT?

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
a better pic. with the large PBR patch.

So madmax where was this pic taken cause I dont recall having hills like that in Louisiana. Last hills I seen in la like where sand dunes. Fun riding :} No shooting though

post-17989-1242709708_thumb.jpg

So madmax where was this pic taken cause I dont recall having hills like that in Louisiana. Last hills I seen in la like where sand dunes. Fun riding :} No shooting though

Its in MT Vernon Kentucky a few days after the fall Knob Creek shoot. I'm from Kentucky and have only lived in New Orleans for a little over six years. I sitll go to Kentucky for the spring and fall shoots but I missed the April shoot this time.

post-9601-1242712322.jpg

Edited by madmax4x4

Its in MT Vernon Kentucky a few days after the fall Knob Creek shoot. I'm from Kentucky and have only lived in New Orleans for a little over six years. I sitll go to Kentucky for the spring and fall shoots but I missed the April shoot this time.

Yeah I like kentucky looks nice I'm not fond of neworleans exept mabie weekends I'm just outside of baton rouge been here for 25 years in the woods

• 3 weeks later...

OK, some of you already know what I look like but this is me, in uniform. The beautiful woman with me in the picture is my wife on our wedding day June 22, 2008 at Disneyland's Garden Gazebo. The little guy to my right is my son, age 6 in picture, and daughter, age 13 in picture, to my wifes right.

DT.jpg

Edited by MCASgt New River
hi! new to the sight im the one with the glasses

flyer.jpg

Whoa. You look identical to my friend's husband. Nutty.

(Must be something pretty interesting going on over on the side when that pic was taken, eh? :D )

S6303832.jpg

What kind of shells are you running in this picture?

What kind of shells are you running in this picture?

They were a box of old no.3 steel. I can remember the name on the box,(it wasn't anything wally world caries) but I can remember the had more recoil then S&B 00 I was using.

I wish I had more of those.

The flame was really impressive coming out of my 10.5" 88.

Hey, its Glockmonger. Nice. And welcome. I just stopped lurking at the AZS forum, and now you show up here. Thought i had the wrong page up.

To anyone who doesnt know, Glockmonger does some great work. This thread was supposed to be a show and tell of everyones work, but seemed to have turned out to be his personal gallery to make everybody feel bad about their hobbywork. hehe. http://www.arizonashooting.com/v3/viewtopi...f=8&t=28830 definately a boon to have him here.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...