This is us before heading out to see COC playing in Raleigh.

post-5613-051429000 1281138980_thumb.jpg

Ya know... I always imagined "Racegal" was about 5' tall... SO... UMMM... who is the little kid shes standing next to??? Cause umm... He needs to SHAVE! :lol:

HAHAHAHAHA!!! :lol:

Just bustin on ya!

Thats a nice lookin pic of the both of you!! :up:

:smoke:

Nope, I'm a little taller than that! Guess it must be the shoes cause Shannon is taller than me! :) As for the beard, that is all that has managed to come back so far. AND, it's gray! Guess that's better than not coming back at all. :rolleyes:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Geez..... I haven't shown this. Me, last February and five months later after a 92 lb weight loss. Strictly diet and excersize. No surgery. I went from a size 46 pants to a 36. 3x shirt to a Lg or Xl

Couldn't resist Drew. Hope you like it.  

WHUT?

Posted Images

I'm your huckleberry....:rolleyes: Here's the 'little kid' before he lost over 50 pounds in a couple months or so (AND most of my hair)...not the kind of crash diet I would wish on even my worst enemy....

post-1293-016812500 1281330895_thumb.jpg

Hey move over Max! You're blocking my new 5.45!

There ya go....

post-1293-028615300 1281330983_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

noone should have to leave anywhere. thats the REAL problem. if people dont like being shot at and killed by gangs, (as one example) then SHOOT THE FUCK BACK.

I can argue it all month. because you dont like the neo-nazis, if they remain within peaceful limits, they can preach all thier hate. is one example. I can go through a long list, but that one is simplist to use.

Spammer or wrong thread?

Spammer. Look @ the link in the sig. Post reported.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So, here I am 104 lbs later... Had to resort to Gastric Bypass, but man, what a world of difference!

Before

post-4394-0-21230700-1289344667_thumb.jpg

7 months post op

post-4394-0-84939200-1289344664_thumb.jpg

Man, do I feel better!

JG

Congrats..I had it done Dec 09..and now in Jan 2011 I'm 110lbs lighter and more active and also feel a lot better..am now 265lbs and 44" waist down from a 60"

alert.jpg

Damn it are they ever going to release this movie its been what 3 years now since it was suppost to be released. I think the goverment is stopping the release because it is to close to the truth of what is going to happen cause we owe china so much money.

• 2 weeks later...

This topic rocks!! I have been wanting to put faces to the names and personalities for a few years now!! Hell, who would have guessed that Bvamp had a cute sister and hey, Gaddis, Vjor, Indy, Dinzag.....Etc. Nice to meet y'all. Here are some of me when I first joined this site with long hair and a tobaco addiction. And some of me now. Divorced, preppy and often drunk!

dude.....ever heard of a thing called a shirt?:lolol:

This topic rocks!! I have been wanting to put faces to the names and personalities for a few years now!! Hell, who would have guessed that Bvamp had a cute sister and hey, Gaddis, Vjor, Indy, Dinzag.....Etc. Nice to meet y'all. Here are some of me when I first joined this site with long hair and a tobaco addiction. And some of me now. Divorced, preppy and often drunk!

I wouldn't reply to a four and a half year old post.:rolleyes:

I wouldn't reply to a four and a half year old post.:rolleyes:

:lolol: