• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Geez..... I haven't shown this. Me, last February and five months later after a 92 lb weight loss. Strictly diet and excersize. No surgery. I went from a size 46 pants to a 36. 3x shirt to a Lg or Xl

Couldn't resist Drew. Hope you like it.  

WHUT?

Posted Images

I'm ugly as a porcupine's asshole and fat as an old sow that's had several dozen too many piglets. No pics from me... don't wanna' make anyone go blind. Also have a shitty attitude!!

Well then..... Thank you. :lolol:

I'm ugly as a porcupine's asshole and fat as an old sow that's had several dozen too many piglets. No pics from me... don't wanna' make anyone go blind. Also have a shitty attitude!!

Yer friggin' welcome, dammit!!:haha:

Was that you singing in the video in the funny section? Thanks for not posting that again.........

• Like 1

Yer friggin' welcome, dammit!!:haha:

Was that you singing in the video in the funny section? Thanks for not posting that again.........

Nope... guess I'll have to find that one.:super:

• 2 weeks later...

Lol, wanted one since I was 4. My first car was supposed to be a red '87 LX Stang, but my mother just couldn't drive stick, so it had to be sold. mad.gif

Ended up saving money for years, and drove my dads Impala till I got my own. It was either the Stang or a Jeep. I would have got way more use out of a Jeep, but it was something about the Stang that beckoned me to take her home. She's 100% paid for and driven by me. Even though she's got a V6, she's got some pep, and I'm proud of her. This will be my kid's first ride.

Edited by jmzzl
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here ya go.

post-20765-0-86028200-1298863887_thumb.jpg

Hey, I thought gun forums were for us white rednecks.:lolol:Thank you for helping to break that stereotype. It's good to see some color here and I hope there are many more.

My reflection in my Stingray's driver side window. She's red of course. No pictures of me with guns, you can thank Mr. Virginia Tech Shooter for ruining it for the rest of us Asians.

183482_640709580941_24001106_36049591_217461_n.jpg

Edited for different picture.

Edited by Double-Oh Servo

No pictures of me with guns, you can thank Mr. Virginia Tech Shooter for ruining it for the rest of us Asians.

I went to a gunshow not long after the V-Tech shooting. I'm half-Asian, and got some awkward looks and heard some mumblings from people near me in line waiting to get in. Ah well, you can't fix (or worry about) stupid.

Anyway............

Here's a pic of me and my G19 at the range the other day. Good times.

post-5916-0-70683100-1304271326_thumb.jpg

me with my 40X

Wow!! I am loving the finish on that stock. Any photos of the rifle posted anywhere?

Mark

just this one without me. It was painted by a friend of mine who paints helmets for F1, NHRA and Nascar. He used DuPont base coat clear coat with a hardener.

40X.jpg

Edited by Banshee
  • Like 3