What the heck kinda silhouette target is that? The pissed off wife?

LMAO! I read your post before my pics popped up, and I was thinking "What the hell is this guy talking about? It's a regular target." I assume you're talking about the hand which appears to be on the hip. It's actually the hand reaching behind his back for HIS weapon. So it's got the only 1 point lower score than a headshot or COM hit. Im still laughing at what you wrote :lolol: .

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Geez..... I haven't shown this. Me, last February and five months later after a 92 lb weight loss. Strictly diet and excersize. No surgery. I went from a size 46 pants to a 36. 3x shirt to a Lg or Xl

Couldn't resist Drew. Hope you like it.  

WHUT?

Posted Images

Well, I can see that I am one of the younger members of this forum (not that you guys are old or anything... :rolleyes: ).

A picture of myself at a recent military sim game.

DSC01778.jpg

My saiga may have prevented me from getting in this trapped situation (though it may have hurt a few guys... a little too much).

DSC01910.jpg

-Davyd

Okay, I'm new here and to Saigas, but I've literally almost been reading this place every waking moment since Saturday. :rolleyes: I've got a stock S-308 (my second gun ever, after my Marlin Papoose :lolol: ), but I've pretty much decided on that I want to do to it. Anywho, here's me at work.

post-7071-1184724589_thumb.jpg

Well, I can see that I am one of the younger members of this forum (not that you guys are old or anything... :rolleyes: ).

I'm probably on the lower end of age too, I'm 24.

22 shooter ya from pennsyltucky too?

No, just north of the border, Binghamton, NY area. But that shooting range pic is from down in Stroudsburgh (sp?). It's Sunset Hill Shooting range. It's a great place, you can rent pretty much any gun you want. I shot an AK, AR, Glock 9mm, some kind of .45 and the big boy....S&W 500. That thing kicked like a mule, haha.

LMAO! I read your post before my pics popped up, and I was thinking "What the hell is this guy talking about? It's a regular target." I assume you're talking about the hand which appears to be on the hip. It's actually the hand reaching behind his back for HIS weapon. So it's got the only 1 point lower score than a headshot or COM hit. Im still laughing at what you wrote :lolol: .

Glad I could brighten your day. I can see the "reaching for a gun" thing easier now. It did look like a "hand on the hip" pose to me though. "Pissed off wife" was the first thing to come to mind. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here's what I looked like Sunday. It was not a good day. :cryss:

http://www.chrisburback.com/2007_Galleries...7-DSC_4715.html

Was almost stopped because of a accident and got hit by a guy going wide open.

This one was a better day. :super: #7

http://www.chrisburback.com/2007_Galleries...7-DSC_2236.html

Edited by Racer 27

Yeah that's normal faster. That jackass cost me a track championship. :angry: All I had to do was finish in the top 10 and I would have beat the guy behind me in points. I went from 11th to 4th and 11th to 3rd the last 2 times at this track. I should have been at least top 3 from startin 7th. This sport is as addicting as shooting. I need to get my money to Cobra so he can work some magic for me. :super:

I joined a trap team this summer and they were talking about a day where they use both trap houses for a 2 person team to shoot at 50 clay's. When I told them about the Saiga 12 with Mike's drum I got alot of weird looks. :031: If not this season then next I promise my 1 person Team Saiga (can I say this? I don't want to piss anyone off) will kick some ass.

Just wanted to add, Racer... I broke my FIRST perfect score in trap with my Saiga 20 gauge... And I still shoot mid 40's all day long with my Saiga 12... Mine is the 22" barrel with the full choke. ( not threaded barrel) It is a VERY FULL choke... You have to be RIGHT on a bird and you will crush it every time... big puff of black powder with some teeny little orange pieces falling away... but be off just a little bit... "LOSS!"...

I love my Saigas for the trap field... Sure I get them looks too from the "traditional" over-under crowd... but they always want to know what is that "black gun" I am shooting, and when I shoot on par with them with it, they give it a lot more respect after that!

:smoke:

We only shoot at 25 normally one at a time and by calling pull. This is 50 rapid fire, no breaks for reloads or anything.

Great job shooting 50 straight. :super: I once shot 25 straight this year and that is hard enough. Love that feeling you get when you are competeing at something. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I live in Cookeville which, if you're not familiar with the state, is smack in the middle between Nashville and Knoxville. Its a decently sized town for my tastes, I never took to big city life. My brother is still stationed here in Spangdahlem, Germany. I actually took that pic today, it was a really cool old cold-war hardened missile complex that we managed to get into through a hole in the fence. Shhh! Got some great shots of the interceptor launch pads as well as the diagonal launch tubes that we are standing in. I also got some incredibly creepy pics of the 60-foot-deep flight of stairs that lead down to the control bunkers. Gives me the willies, personally. Hell, I guess I'll just post a few more while I'm at it. Here ya go. Enjoy.

post-6253-1188861347_thumb.jpg

post-6253-1188861418_thumb.jpg

The phrase "cold beer or whisky" sets you solidly in the in-crowd bro, regardless of age. Hell yes I'll drink with you.

My brother-in-law is fun to drink with... he's a Puerto Rican and decended from pirates. Drinks like a fish, and loads of fun when he's drunk, as all men should be.

Then there's my sister, she's Ukrainian like me, but she drinks like one- that girl can put down the Wodka, I'm telling you.

As for me, it's mainly bourbon and branch.

I can't drink "real" alcohol anymore on account that I turn into Satan!

Just stick with the beers now......

Not that I ever had a problem drinkin', just sometimes, people had a problem with ME drinkin'

LOL!!!