• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Geez..... I haven't shown this. Me, last February and five months later after a 92 lb weight loss. Strictly diet and excersize. No surgery. I went from a size 46 pants to a 36. 3x shirt to a Lg or Xl

Couldn't resist Drew. Hope you like it.  

WHUT?

Posted Images

Here's another photo of Eric (distalradius) and me in a WWII German bunker along the West Wall (originally stretched from Holland to Switzerland) built by Hindenburg and reinforced by Hitler.

post-6626-1189891796_thumb.jpg

Edited by lelandeod
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
wish I had a S12 for work. all I we have are some M500's but never seem to have any damn 12guage on hand for them. So all I get to play with at work is my assigned M4, M14, MP-5 and M9 :haha::haha:

This is a Saiga Forum and I have been questioned in the past by people doubting that my department would allow me to carry an AK variant but I did not say that is all I carry.

Look at this post http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=17660&hl=

I posted a while back showing my Comando M16A1.

I am the SWAT armorer so I get to play with all the toys including my MP-5.

I was a sniper before I became a team leader but I still get to play with the extra H&K sniper rifle (I Prefer the Remington 700 McMillan bolt action. It's lighter and the accuracy is better.)

I also get to play with all of the obsolete stuff; 2 U.S. military "Tommy" guns, 2 Reising sub guns, and a couple Ruger AC556's (Fire breathers).

I'm not military so what is a M500? I don't know what it is but I want one. :killer::super:

its the army version of the mosberg 500. hence M for military 500 after the model base they're stamped military use only. Cheap ruggid and utterly reliable. Ive also seen Rem 870s mosberg 590's and M97 (winchester 1897). I just wish I still had My tricked out M231 submachine gun from last deployment.

Edited by roadblock1983
  • 4 weeks later...
Who said this was a family oriented forum??? :haha: Go ahead and post them in the Post Your Pics thread if you want to, I doubt anyone will complain. Or in the Miss Saiga thread if they're that kind of thing.

Later,

Acer

Yes indeed. Anyone wishing to post racy pics of the wife/girlfriend, please do so. :lolol: :lolol: , I kid, I kid.

I can't drink "real" alcohol anymore on account that I turn into Satan!

Just stick with the beers now......

Not that I ever had a problem drinkin', just sometimes, people had a problem with ME drinkin'

LOL!!!

I'm allergic to alcohol, I break out in handcuffs.

Some recent me-ness, been flooding here in Tejas...

2007-08-04MC055Small.jpg

MexicanCreek8-1-07024Small.jpg

How ya'll been?

Edited by Crow
I dont have any pictures on my lap top but if anyone wants to take a look at my myspace page:

www.myspace.com/200mphjunkie

Racing stupid fast cars is my other hobby.

What kind of cars do you run? Sorry, I'm a NASCAR lunatic. From the pics I saw, you don't turn left. Not really familiar with anything other than that. But fast is good. Unless there are blue lights behind you! :eek:

Maybe these guys couldn't outrun the radio, but they sure as shit outran the police cars. Looks like they decided to get a cop to chase them before even got on their bikes, seeing as how the camera is situated. The first one, supposedly the guy had his back plate either covered or taken off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxEkz9lSYFE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcJ-vW4-JPU (make sure to watch the end, kinda crazy)

Haha, love the ending of that last vid. I've been toying with an idea for bad guys. :unsure: Not sure if that's a good thing or not, but here it is.

An LCD panel that goes over the license plate with a switch on the dash or something. What made me think of it was red light cameras and the like. Run a red light, just flip the switch for a second or two until you're past the light, and all they have is a generic description, make/model, and a black spot on their photo. Wouldn't be too hard to hook up. Only drawback is that if it ever loses power, it'll go black. Not good. :-\

Oh, and since this is the "pictures of us" thread, here's another pic of me at work. I love my job! :chris::super:

1232952405_09f679510c.jpg

Acer

PS: I'm single. ;)

Edited by acer_saiga308
although dont forget to look up got busted by the bird phoenix pd has em everywhere when i went to motorcycle school in phoenix tried to get away thought i was home free until i saw it best bet then is to shut it down

True, pretty hard to outrun a chopper. But there was one video on those police chase shows, that the bike was starting to outrun the chopper. The only reason they caught the guy was he ran out of gas. If I remember right, the guy was on a Hayabusa, those things are crazy fast. I don't know what kinda helicopter the police were in, but the bike was definitely pulling on them in the video.