• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Geez..... I haven't shown this. Me, last February and five months later after a 92 lb weight loss. Strictly diet and excersize. No surgery. I went from a size 46 pants to a 36. 3x shirt to a Lg or Xl

Couldn't resist Drew. Hope you like it.  

WHUT?

Posted Images

thousandson - yer getting all worked up there, buddy! clarity is good, though. I think the NY renaissance fair has been sold, and it may have been its last year this past summer. dunno for sure, FYI. DORK. :)

mudsock, my father used to run a psynchotron for IBM. it was a red mercury accelerator, in the prototyping division, to be specific, and the tool was donated or sold to the university of wisconsin, if I recall correctly. so I know a bit about what you do. far out.

wakal, glad to see you havent been representing as the real dude. seen your picture on a competition ad, if I recall bout two years back. right on man.

gaddis, you hit it right on the nail.

tokageko, glad to see you dont think you need to hide who you are. right on. and stop feeding the cat jack liquor. LOL

Glad to finally see what many of you all look like too. :up:

Funny, in all of the pictures that have been posted up to now, I don't see that many pics of inbred, illiterate, toothless hicks like most of the major media outlets would like the rest of the world to believe most gun fanciers are like in real life. :rolleyes:

Well, we can't let those folks down now can we? Heres a really good one! :haha:

Gay1.bmp

:smoke: Hey BVAMP , I may be a dork but I am the best damned armed dork i know!! :super::super:

Besides- If you want to 'get a little closer' to all the beer wenches,regal chicks,pirate chicks, ...you have to have 'an angle', get my meaning? :super:

I have so many interests it is scary,I listen to just about every type of music depending on mood.

In short- I am impossible to pin down and classify :haha:

Tony- I WANT that MG42!!!! :super::super::super:

Piston ring-surprised you were not arrested......or were you ACUALLY in the parade????? -Hmmmmm :haha:

TonyRumore, those are some sweet weapons! Machine gun shoots are soo bad ass. I wish I knew of a shoot somewhere in the peoples republic of Maryland. Yeah, that'll happen. <_<:angry:

Ain't going to happen and you know it. If it did, there would be public outcry to ban class III due to the fact that most liberals in MD don't even know about it.

Its funny that in MD you can own a full-auto MAC11, yet you are FORBIDDEN from owning a semi-auto MAC11. Actually, thats not funny at all.

Dammit.

Actually, only the very last picture is at a shoot...the others are just Tony out fucking around.

Yeah Bob, The semi circle of tents is a dead giveaway. Good times!

Its funny that in MD you can own a full-auto MAC11, yet you are FORBIDDEN from owning a semi-auto MAC11. Actually, thats not funny at all.

Headshot, That's why I got a select fire M-11! :P:super::super::super:

Damn, how much do those things go for?

A Mac-11 could be fun to play around with. Unfortunately, I'll have to leave IL first. I don't even want to think about the process of getting a tax stamp here...

......First thing to do in Illinois is vote out the governer and the mayor of Chicago........then everyone can hopefully burn those fucking FOID BULLSHIT CARDS, and let the citizens of Illinois have the rights the rest of the country has.....except Wisconsin, of course, and they'll take care of that on their own with the next election.

I lived in Kenosha, Wisconsin, and worked in Chicago for many years (Waukegan, Arlington Heights, Palos Hills were offices I managed)........(worked a little out of the Wheaton and Crystal lake offices, too)

Finally convinced my wife to move the fuck away from there........no more problems.

Illinois is the shithole of the universe as regards gun rights...........Wisconsin will finally get it right this year, I think........The only states left having absolutely no CCW provisions..........

Leave if you can.

Edited by Jeaux E

noone should have to leave anywhere. thats the REAL problem. if people dont like being shot at and killed by gangs, (as one example) then SHOOT THE FUCK BACK.

I can argue it all month. because you dont like the neo-nazis, if they remain within peaceful limits, they can preach all thier hate. is one example. I can go through a long list, but that one is simplist to use.

why is it that my right to bear arms is so apt to be tampered with, and all the rest of these people have thier rights to preach american hate through god, racism through godknows which end you speak of, and rights for those that have no place in being here.

anyhow, we are going full steam off topic here.....

come on, there are 3000+ of you out there, who are ya? show us.