• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Geez..... I haven't shown this. Me, last February and five months later after a 92 lb weight loss. Strictly diet and excersize. No surgery. I went from a size 46 pants to a 36. 3x shirt to a Lg or Xl

Couldn't resist Drew. Hope you like it.  

WHUT?

Posted Images

RED333 we gotta hit the range someday, after I grow mine out a little

2011-01-29_12-59-40_131.jpg

I served in the Navy in Charleston, Sub Service.

It would be cool to show up at a range, bunch of Reds and firearms, they might not like it or they just might.

What ever happens it would be a hoot!

• Like 1

Chili, anyone ever tell you you look like that dude from The Hangover?

Team Ginger FTW lol

Zach Galifianakis? Yes, many times. Edited by ChileRelleno

What would EVER possess a man to jump out of a perfectly functional aircraft? Airborne... Jeesh!

GREAT photo MT! biggrin.png

Obviously, I did not take that photo. laugh.png

We had a Military Photographer on board. (Big exercise at Ft Hunter-Ligget, CA). Death From Above!

airborne-c-130-crash-airborne-the-real-reason-jump-out-of-ai-demotivational-poster-1275448732.jpg

Edited by MT Predator
  • Like 1

DAYWALKERS!!!

ginger-kids.jpg

haha.gif

ya know, we may not have souls, but we have freckles for every soul we steel!

Nope, your not alone. I thought it was a great movie. My kids found the shirt for me and gave it to me for fathers day. I'm a big fan of foil hats.haha.gif

its ok friend. i think i may have set a world record for watching that movie. i usually watch it every night as i go to bed. i think ive watched it well over 400+ times. i know. i no longer have much of a life. big_smile.gif

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

What is on your forehead? Were you marking the correct eye for surgery?

Yep doc didn't want to attack the wrong eye. That was taken the same day after the surgery. The next day the swelling started and everything turned black. Looked like I fired off a round with my eye next to a scope!

Yep doc didn't want to attack the wrong eye. That was taken the same day after the surgery. The next day the swelling started and everything turned black. Looked like I fired off a round with my eye next to a scope!

Ouch. Hope everything turns out well for you.

Chile, nice!! Went out this weekend and killed the Smallmouth. Caught 26 between the two of us. Lost what easily would have been the biggest cat I had ever caught though, five feet away from me it rolled and snapped my line.