+1 !

Hey DHunter if she shoots that thing as good as she looks holding it then she deserves to be a bonified member here! If not then she just needs more practice but is still very welcome! I see ya lurkin there Mrs D! C'mon!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Geez..... I haven't shown this. Me, last February and five months later after a 92 lb weight loss. Strictly diet and excersize. No surgery. I went from a size 46 pants to a 36. 3x shirt to a Lg or Xl

Couldn't resist Drew. Hope you like it.  

WHUT?

Posted Images

Dude! a Readhead in a little black dress packin' an S-12!

Awesome!

Is there anything in that photo that doesn't scream DANGER!

Does she have the Irish temper to go with it?

God Bless our better half's!

Yeah one thing that doesn't scream danger. She forgot to attach the bayonet. :lol:

Temper? Well I recall seeing the blur of a lightning fast right cross a couple times before feeling my head snap to the side. Good thing we rarely ever argue.

+1 !

Hey DHunter if she shoots that thing as good as she looks holding it then she deserves to be a bonified member here! If not then she just needs more practice but is still very welcome! I see ya lurkin there Mrs D! C'mon!

She likes shooting pistols & scoped rifles. Still having trouble with the OEG sight on the S12 though.

However she does like to hip shoot it & does very well that way. :super:

This was taken in August of 2005, me and my sister. My sister was sick with cancer in the pic and has since passed away but she enjoyed our trip to the range!

You have my deepest sympathies. I lost my bro 2 years ago in February. It's difficult to lose a sibling.

Buried a brother to cancer. Damned hardest thing I ever did.

Bill died at 51, and he was 19 years older than me.

He got me the job as an elevator man,that was his trade.

I am now a few years older than he was when he passed,

BUT sometimes I still just MISS him.

Remember the good times and take my deepest sympathy,

B)-->

QUOTE(G O B @ Mar 8 2007, 07:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Buried a brother to cancer. Damned hardest thing I ever did.

Bill died at 51, and he was 19 years older than me.

He got me the job as an elevator man,that was his trade.

I am now a few years older than he was when he passed,

BUT sometimes I still just MISS him.

Remember the good times and take my deepest sympathy,

My brother shot himself. One would think I'd be against guns. But he killed himself. Not the gun. I will argue to my last breath our right to own guns.

BTW, my bro was 41. I'm 42 now. One of the worst BD's I ever went through.

B)-->

QUOTE(G O B @ Mar 15 2007, 10:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Time is a wonderfull healer. Keep the good times close to you, and sometimes you wil find yourself smiling at a memory that just pops ito your mind.

I hope so. He's the same one who called prairie dogs CERTS. Lots of good memories. Now, if I could stop reaching for the phone when I want to talk to him.......

Damn, nice cedar chunk there. Must have been cut down over 20 times. Looks like you were the 21st...lol

Ok I ain't scared...

This is the look of a man who just shot his first S-12 :super: That gun looks a whole lot different now, me...about the same I guess.

post-1293-1160021822_thumb.jpg

Ahh the Glock. Gotta love em!

post-1293-1160021878_thumb.jpg

You've lost some weight.

Shannon, looks like you've got a good shootin buddy, hope you all have lots of fun, but keep an eye on her.....you guys in NC are in the heart of NASCAR country and that 55's Waltrip's #. I'd feel better if it were something like Racegirl20, then again, anyone that shoots the shit out of a golf cart can't be all bad.

Shannon, looks like you've got a good shootin buddy, hope you all have lots of fun, but keep an eye on her.....you guys in NC are in the heart of NASCAR country and that 55's Waltrip's #. I'd feel better if it were something like Racegirl20, then again, anyone that shoots the shit out of a golf cart can't be all bad.

Go TONY!!!!!!!

Doh!! Oooh careful Mark! She's a hardcore Waltrip fan. Her other SN's Racegal15...it's a good thing I told her you were one of my buds! LOL! Actually though we both like Tony a lot. Jr.'s fun and all but he don't win races like Tony does. :super:

Doh!! Oooh careful Mark! She's a hardcore Waltrip fan. Her other SN's Racegal15...it's a good thing I told her you were one of my buds! LOL! Actually though we both like Tony a lot. Jr.'s fun and all but he don't win races like Tony does. :super:

Yup, I'm loyal to Mikey but I have 4-5 Tony T's.

Gota love NASCAR fans.........I had my suspicians about the Mikeyconnection. The Waltrip family are a funny lot, but I think Micheal and the rest of the Toyota drivers are going to have a tough time this year, we'll have to see what happens next year when all the cars change.

Shannon, I knew I was playing with fire. I've got a buddy who's wife loves Dale Jr, sometimes I set her off just for shits and grins and take my beating.....mostly yelling and threats, a N.C. fan might actually put me in the hospital so I'll be good. Soup bowl this weekend, should be good.

Romakdaddy, you might be new here, but your guns not.....I posted a picture of your SSG .308 a while back in a post to BRG3, proly the nicest I've seen. Still doing Galil mag conversions for them?

post-1866-1174511127_thumb.jpg

Romakdaddy, you might be new here, but your guns not.....I posted a picture of your SSG .308 a while back in a post to BRG3, proly the nicest I've seen. Still doing Galil mag conversions for them?

my first post was actually a response to that thread.i posted pics of the new version.

i still do the galil conversions for the SSG but the price had to increase to $65 each shipped since the local machinists want an arm and a leg to make my custom lugs.

Gota love NASCAR fans.........I had my suspicians about the Mikeyconnection. The Waltrip family are a funny lot, but I think Micheal and the rest of the Toyota drivers are going to have a tough time this year, we'll have to see what happens next year when all the cars change.

Shannon, I knew I was playing with fire. I've got a buddy who's wife loves Dale Jr, sometimes I set her off just for shits and grins and take my beating.....mostly yelling and threats, a N.C. fan might actually put me in the hospital so I'll be good. Soup bowl this weekend, should be good.

Michael is going to lose quite well this year. Before the race last week, I had more points than him. He has three cars. One qualified every race. One qualified all but one race. And one, the one he drives, has only qualified once. But I'm not a fair weather fan. I'll stand behind him till the end.