FS- Detachable Compensator for Saiga-12

Title says it all, For Sale (1) Black Detachable Compensator for Saiga-12 Shotguns. ROCK solid LOCK up/fit

which secures via Allens in 6 different locations! Just mounted NEVER fired in Excellent +++ Condition.

$35.00 SHIPPED OR Trade for (2) New Bulgarian Waffle Mags.

Thank you.

Loandr./Russ

rnatkin@cfl.rr.com

russncin2001@yahoo.com

post-47-1160409027.jpg

post-47-1160409055.jpg

Interested. My barrel has the spot welded doohicky on it. Been wanting to do away with it and get some elevated Krebs sights. Is that a doable(legal) thingI can do? If so I'd be very interested. Is it supposed to act as a muzzle break or just a flash hider? Edumicate me.

Title says it all, For Sale (1) Black Detachable Compensator for Saiga-12 Shotguns. ROCK solid LOCK up/fit

which secures via Allens in 6 different locations! Just mounted NEVER fired in Excellent +++ Condition.

$35.00 SHIPPED OR Trade for (2) New Bulgarian Waffle Mags.

Thank you.

Loandr./Russ

rnatkin@cfl.rr.com

russncin2001@yahoo.com

I'll take it send payment info

Fred

URRRG I hate these situations BUT "It is what it is"....Crow to answer your question first please I believe it acts as comp since listed as such when purchased originally, I think would have benefits as flash Hid. as well with its perforations...None the Less FIRST "I'll Take it" takes it (FLOTTER), So sorry I cannot answer your other questions sir. Thanks for the interest.

rnatkin@cfl.rr.com

Loandr./Russ

Edited by loandr.

For relative newbies, in general, the operative phrase to commit to buy something offered on the forum is most often "I'll take it." I speak as a neutral observer who just happened to read this thread.

I see that now and will duly catalog it.

But for every other board I frequent and do business on SOP is, "Second in line if so and so doesn't get it." It is merely polite and respectful.

I'm not whining. But I ain't gonna hit on the drunk chick at the bar while yer talking to her.

I bear no one any malice and apologize for having put you in that position, loandr. .

As I said, I relent.

Edited by Crow
I see that now and will duly catalog it.

But for every other board I frequent and do business on SOP is, "Second in line if so and so doesn't get it." It is merely polite and respectful.

I'm not whining. But I ain't gonna hit on the drunk chick at the bar while yer talking to her.

I bear no one any malice and apologize for having put you in that position, loandr. .

As I said, I relent.

absolutely and thank you for your understanding sir! PM sent Mr. Flotter.

Edited by loandr.

Crow... just to help placate you...

If you have the SPOTWELDED choke tube on the shotgun, that was one of the RAAC "OOPSIES" that had a TOO SHORT a barrel on them when imported... to remove that choke will render you in posession of a short barreled shotgun, and in violation of FEDERAL LAW...

It is also ILLEGAL to REASSEMBLE A LEGAL SHOTGUN from an SBS... so your kinda damned either way, unless you send it to the proper FFL manufacturers to fix it for you...

And as mentioned there are some available on Ebay...

I have one of these also, they are NICE brakes, and look cool.... Find the FFL that can weld this/permanently affix this to your barrel instead of the setscrews, and go for it... I think you will be pleased with the look you get.

Good luck!

:smoke:

Thank you very much sir for that informative post. I have already begun speaking with Tony about his shark brake, which was my first choice anyway. I have an FFL smith here that can do the mods to keep me legal, if that is what it takes. I am hoping to add a brake and some elevated sights to this converted Saiga. It is Redbear's former weapon. I have already enlisted battlerifle to build me a VEPR thumbhole style stock and one of his Schnabel forearms. I am hoping to have a solid and unique tactical SG when I am done.

I will keep an eye out for another of these compensators. I think they are a unique piece.

I used to have the guys email... that made these.

I lost it now, unfortunately...

But, just keep peeking in on ebay and Gunbroker as well. I got mine from gunbroker.

They are out every now and then... about $40 bucks shipped to the winning bidder.

you should be able to snag one before too long. :up:

I will post some pics of mine... and how they look on a saiga...

I sold the one with the slits, though... so thats no longer with me... and the one with holes I like too much to sell... LOL ( so no... ya cant bug me for it! :lol: )

:smoke:

holes1.jpg

holes2.jpg

breaks1.jpg

Oh man, that holy one is nice. Bummed I missed this one. Makes the end of the barrel massive, as it should be.

YES Ill miss this, one BUT alas gun at trmix for the breecher, I COULD NOT find this break either on Ebay or GB so I guess they only come up every so often? My barrel was INTERNALLY threaded for chokes so this was REALLL handy. Thanks guys and Fred I still Need ADDRESS for shipping please sir.

LD/Russ

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.