10 Round Mags at Gunsmoke in Crawfordsville FL

Say what? That's driving distance.

Speaking of 10 rounders, what happens when that guy finally finishes producing them? Even though it took him a year longer than expected, is he still going to charge our credit cards?

Man, I can't even remember who that was. Whoever did it though, I'll have to resend my card if I bought any, since I know my card at that point in time was my old bank and number. :)

Talked with Gunsmoke this morning and wonder of wonders - They don't know a price as of yet and the mags won't be in for about a month. They don't know whether they will be plastic or metal. Frankly they weren't very familiar with something that they had advertised. Sound familiar? Have a great day. :)

Talked with Gunsmoke this morning and wonder of wonders - They don't know a price as of yet and the mags won't be in for about a month. They don't know whether they will be plastic or metal. Frankly they weren't very familiar with something that they had advertised. Sound familiar? Have a great day. :)

Yeah I just got off the phone with them. Thanks for advertising something that you don't even have. Way to go Gunsmoke.

:smoke:

Thats total Bullshit.

If you think that is bullshit, back when the early short barrel Saiga shotguns came in C W of Gunsmoke

tried to argue with me about how even a 16 inch barrel shotgun is legal without NFA paperwork.

He ended up cussing me out because I told him his current stock of Saiga 12s were going to be called back to RAA. When I called back a few weeks later, he cussed me out some more and slammed the phone on me.

He said, "You sound like an anti-gun liberal telling lies about my products:You son of a bitch don't call this store no fucking more."

Andrew Dice Clay said it best, "He should get cancer." May he rot in pieces. Ok enough of my humanitarian side. :smoke:

Edited by expeditionx
:smoke:

Thats total Bullshit.

If you think that is bullshit, back when the early short barrel Saiga shotguns came in C W of Gunsmoke

tried to argue with me about how even a 16 inch barrel shotgun is legal without NFA paperwork.

He ended up cussing me out because I told him his current stock of Saiga 12s were going to be called back to RAA. When I called back a few weeks later, he cussed me out some more and slammed the phone on me.

He said, "You sound like an anti-gun liberal telling lies about my products:You son of a bitch don't call this store no fucking more."

Andrew Dice Clay said it best, "He should get cancer." May he rot in pieces. Ok enough of my humanitarian side. :smoke:

Ok,now i remember reading about him,might have been a post of yours or on another board.

I spoke to a woman on the phone who had absolutely no idea what I was talking about. I asked if there were combining five-rounders, she said they were getting custom ones made and will be in stock in about a month. I asked metal or plastic..the phone went silent. I asked if they were going through AGP..the phone went silent. Basically every question I had, it was greeted with silence. I finally asked why they made an advertisement about a product they don't even had and the voice on the phone promptly said "people do it all the time, we should have them in a month..call back then..

Sweet.

But thanks ironhead for posting the info for everybody to at least try. You can really tell everyone is clamoring for mags.

Edited by Kyle
  • 6 months later...

When I was trying to get my saiga I ordered it first from FGW. Well, after waiting a month I called and emailed them. They had charged my card already but I finally got to them and they refunded it. BTW they had none in stock and had no clue when they would get more.

not yet, still a wait.. just speculation, but I believe that they will be polymer, 10 round, shorter in length than the current offerings..interesting design... but have not seen one yet. (I have seen the usa 30 round 7.62/223 mags, and I like them except for $$)

he would rather have it right, than quick...can't blame him on that.

I've bought things from him before, and will continue to..always treated me good..(of course I deal in person, though)

as far as the vaporware, well I'm old school, and I have to see it, preferabally hold it before I pass judgement.

not yet, still a wait.. just speculation, but I believe that they will be polymer, 10 round, shorter in length than the current offerings..interesting design... but have not seen one yet. (I have seen the usa 30 round 7.62/223 mags, and I like them except for $$)

he would rather have it right, than quick...can't blame him on that.

I've bought things from him before, and will continue to..always treated me good..(of course I deal in person, though)

as far as the vaporware, well I'm old school, and I have to see it, preferabally hold it before I pass judgement.

C. W. from Gunsmoke (www.floridasaiga.com) had the 10 round AGP magazines in stock when he advertised them. He sold them with the understanding that more were coming so he continued to advertise. He was then not able to get anymore from AGP. He now has another company building 10 round magazines and should be getting prototypes for testing soon. The first ones will be metal but it is still unclear if the production magazines will be metal or plastic. They are supposed to be improved over the AGP 10 rounders. The AGP mags do have a problem with the springs and the shell eating away at the interior of the magazine body. Don't get me wrong, I have three of the AGP's and really like them. They have not had any failures so far and the eroding inside the magazines seems to reach a point and then stops.

The specifics of the new ones seems to be hush hush for now. I hope to get to play with one of the prototypes and I will give my honest opinion as soon as I know something. I do not have problem calling something a piece of crap if that is what my opinion is. I don't like garbage and would not try to push it on anyone else. I'm new to this site and I feel that everyone here gives their sincere opinion of the many products out there. Whether we agree or not, I appreciate the honesty.