I saw Bvamp's post comparing his rifle and his shotgun and it got me thinking. So far there is no place on this forum to post pics of folks' entire gun collections. So let's post them here. I'll start it off as soon as I lay them all out on the table and photograph them...

moved this pic over to here....bout 3/4 of my collection, the SIG and the CZ arent mine...all of the rest are registered to me by serial # in this pic....the .22 marlin with the tape on the stock is hands down the most accurate of the bunch. I was drilling 12 gauge shotshells on end through the primers at 25 yards 4/5 shots the day i took this picture, matter of fact. note that not one of these firearms was bought second hand....those wont see picture day.

post-9-1088296322.jpg

Edited by Bvamp

saltpeter: where is the AR? you do at least have one issued to you by your department i hope.....also, that 32 berretta tip up i see there....how was it new when you got it? my stepmom is considering one for carry. is the force need to cock it a lot? and how are the sights on it? she has a bersa thunder 380 now that is too hard for her to cock back, but she likes to shoot it. we thought that exact 32 would be a better bet for her with frangible rounds....

Edited by Bvamp

We have Bushmaster M4 clones at work but I got mine taken away from me because I left a loaded magazine on top of my car and drove away. The magazine is now lost, and the chief won't issue me the rifle again until 01/01/05.

The Beretta in the picture is a .22LR. I have had experience with the .32 ACP version though. The .22s sights are tiny but the .32s are a little bigger. On both guns, there is never a need to cock the slide unless you need to clear a jam. In order to load it, just tip the barrel up, put one round into the chamber, snap the barrel down, then put in a full magazine.

If your stepmom likes her Bersa .380, Beretta makes the model 86, which is a .380 pistol about the size of the Bersa but it is equipped with the tip-up barrel.

Christ, I bet PAM is shitting herself a brick if she actually reads this thread! :eek:

I'd post a picture of some of my collection here, but being (ex-Army), I'm too dumb to use a camera. :(

SaltPeter: I cant help but laugh, man. Yeh, the 380 is a tip up too huh? think a weak-handed individual like an older woman would have any trouble using the tip up cocker?

That's it, post more pix! I know that collectively among the members of this forum, thousands of guns are owned. I am just interested in what other guys collect.

Gaddis, lever action rifles are cool as hell. Figure out that digital camera.

Edited by SaltPeter

yeh gaddis, lets see what you got....i tell ya one thing, i had the chance to shoot a 99% graded mint 1953-make winchester lever action in 32 winchester special with a scope, and it was a really cool gun. never seen one in that condition since either...you guys would be surprised what your old guns are worth to collectors and for conversation-starters. i say post em even if you only have a 22 single shot....

im more into practical weapons so i dont really have any tactical stuff besides my siaga but heres part of my collection.

on a side note for the tree huggers that may be reading this, ive used almost EVERY one of these weapons to KILL something that i have ATE :killer::haha:

1971 springfeild model 67 pump .410 = deer\rabbit

mid 60s colt new army model 44 cal bp revolver = deer

siaga .410 = deer

winchester model 73 lever action 44-40 octegon barrel deer\coyote

dakota revolver 44-40 7.5 inch barrel to match rifle = racoons (so far)

marlin 995 22lr = rabbit\goddam racoons

remington 522 viper 22lr = lotsa rabbit

savage 20ga single shot = pheasant\grouse\duck

7mm bolt action german mauser = deer\coyote

pump 20ga, cant think of the make at the moment = deer\rabbit\geese\pheasant

ps....i dont eat the coyote or the racoons although the price on the coon skins has gone back up recently to $15-$30 each depending on size LOL

i went through in '95 Bco, i never got off post, i just figered i would see enough pawn shops and strip clube around ft Bragg.

as for weapon pix, how about a harpers ferry from 1819

What, you mean you never even visited the strip and got a tattoo from Falcon Fred's the whole time while stuck in Benning (sacrelige!). :lolol:

BTW - nice rifle emclean! :super:

As for the lever action collection, I don't have anything great or exotic (like old western .44-40 calibers) or anything like that, just modern .44 Mags and stuff like that (mostly just Marlin's too).

And I'd have to go out and get a digital camera first before posting anything too (I guess that would help?). I know I have an old flatbed scanner around here somewhere (if it even still works?), but would still need to get a regular picture to scan first if deciding to go that route.

I wonder if the Wal Mart techs would turn me in for developing pictures with a bunch of "evil" assault weapons in them? (lever actions! :lolol:). I almost think it would be safer to have a bunch of naked pre-teens frolicking around in them instead (at least I could claim it was art then). :D

What, you mean you never even visited the strip and got a tattoo from Falcon Fred's the whole time while stuck in Benning (sacrelige!). 
no falcon fred's for me, but i did spend some time at bill clatons place (lafing at a budy get his tat)

I wonder if the Wal Mart techs would turn me in for developing pictures with a bunch of "evil" assault weapons in them? (lever actions! ). I almost think it would be safer to have a bunch of naked pre-teens frolicking around in them instead (at least I could claim it was art then). 

push the age up to 18, give them the weapons, and then post

Savage Model 10FP-LE2A .308

Saiga-12

Remington 870 Express 12ga

CETME .308

WASR-10 High Cap

Armalite Flattop AR-15

Beretta 92F w/ compensator

Beretta 92FS w/ compensator

HK USP Compact .45

...and all my favorite accessories!

post-9-1088745036.jpg