10rd. problems solved

Did anybody else order from the gunsource.com site? They already charged me....

Heres the site

I preordered one for them,ill have to check if i been charged.Aso had two preordered from AGP

edit: Nope my card wasnt charged from "The Gunsourse" yet.I didnt preorder that mag until he posted there were 30 slots still available,so im likely at the end of the list. BUT,im at the front from AGP!!

Edited by Pointer
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anybody buy a large qty to sell? I did'nt get on pre-order list, but I need some real bad. Also,

once you get all the money for the mags, what is the process of starting another run? I'm sure its not as easy as flipping a switch! I'm not looking for a step by step, but was curious of a time frame.

Just like to say, what a great thing the guys at AGP have done. Fuckin Groovy! :super:

Did anybody buy a large qty to sell? I did'nt get on pre-order list, but I need some real bad. Also,

once you get all the money for the mags, what is the process of starting another run? I'm sure its not as easy as flipping a switch! I'm not looking for a step by step, but was curious of a time frame.

Just like to say, what a great thing the guys at AGP have done. Fuckin Groovy! :super:

Yes we ordered a large quanity from them , we are a Saiga distributor and knew these would be a popular item with our Saiag 12's, we hope to have a test mag from them soon for some field evalutation.

Atlantic Firearmsllc

Yes we ordered a large quanity from them , we are a Saiga distributor and knew these would be a popular item with our Saiag 12's, we hope to have a test mag from them soon for some field evalutation.

Atlantic Firearmsllc

Sweet! Do you have a pre-order list I can get on?

The coolest thing is the ability to shorten it to various sizes.

I'm very interested to hear/see more about this. Can you elaborate at all?

Probally like what you can do with the x39 10 rder to a 5rder... except i'm thinking that these mags will be more flexible( ie cut and attach floorplate at any "rib")

OK, when do the gunsource pre-order mags ship?? I never did hear when the 2nd lot is, and if these are the same exact ones that Z1000/Kevin produced? I assume so, since I don't think there were two out there to succeed.

They said 5- 10 business days, but I'm not counting on that. They have a pic up there, and its Kevins

prototype mag, so I assume they are legit. I'm just happy to be on someones friggen preorder list.

I feel like I should have bought more but I have to buy 20 round .308s too! I don't see why they won't just keep making them anyways.

OK, when do the gunsource pre-order mags ship?? I never did hear when the 2nd lot is, and if these are the same exact ones that Z1000/Kevin produced? I assume so, since I don't think there were two out there to succeed.

They said 5- 10 business days, but I'm not counting on that. They have a pic up there, and its Kevins

prototype mag, so I assume they are legit. I'm just happy to be on someones friggen preorder list.

I feel like I should have bought more but I have to buy 20 round .308s too! I don't see why they won't just keep making them anyways.

TheGunSource has placed a large order out of the first batch. So as soon as we are shipping the production units they will get them and ship out to you guys.

The second run of mags should be shipping in about 6weeks. We will not begin taking orders for those until the first batch has shipped. I am compiling a list of people who want to be contacted ASAP once more are available. To get on that list just email sales@agparms.com.

Kevin

Scoutjoe is correct, you just cut it at any rib and they have an AK-style baseplate that slides on. It's a brilliant idea.

Thats friggin awesome! Pictures?

That floorplate isn't done yet. That will be an add on.

Kevin

Genius! This is way clever! Has this ever been done before? I know there are the 30/45 mags for the AR but they slide.