Got an Email from AGP today...

Asking if I still wanted the two mags I'd preordered back in June (like, DUH!), and stating they'll be shipping "soon." I am order #19. Some of you other guys have probably gotten this Email already, and more of you should be getting it in the near future.

I think there's a light at the end of the tunnel, fellas! :smoke:

Asking if I still wanted the two mags I'd preordered back in June (like, DUH!), and stating they'll be shipping "soon." I am order #19. Some of you other guys have probably gotten this Email already, and more of you should be getting it in the near future.

I think there's a light at the end of the tunnel, fellas! :smoke:

Me too! Order #47. WoooFuckinHOOOOOOO! Can't wait. :smoke:

Sweet. I haven't checked my e-mail yet, but come fri. the money will be ready and waiting.

ETA: yeah got it and let them know I am ready for the 10 round goodness. I need to finish tuning the last round bolt hold open I got from Jeric this weekend and I will have 31 rounds flying in probably under 10 seconds including mag changes. I cannot wait.

Edited by epsylum

Order #64 checking in, and reporting contact! And Jeric said he'd be shipping my LRBHO and tac latch today-- it really IS Christmas!! :super: Now if I can just make up my mind what kind of stock I want to use, I can get the build done in just a week or two-- :wub:

#50-hey Tritium hows that for luck. First the Cards win the World Series, Big Show at the St Charles Convention Center, and just in time for St Louis to hit #1 in the US for violent crimes our mags come in.

Think I'm buying a lottery ticket this week :lol:

#50-hey Tritium hows that for luck. First the Cards win the World Series, Big Show at the St Charles Convention Center, and just in time for St Louis to hit #1 in the US for violent crimes our mags come in.

When can we get on the next list?

We must be living right. :lolol:

When can we get on the next list?

Aegis-From another post:

"AGP has a contact list going for the second run of the 10rd mags.Its not a preorder list,it's just to let you know when there going to start the run.

sales@agparms.com

Just state in the email you want on the 2nd run contact list."

Edited by tritium

#105 Shit if I can recall how many I ordered I want to say 2-4 but it has been too long.Calling in the morning with new CC info.Things are good for the S-12.I will get on the list for the 2nd run I want to have at least 6-10 of these mags.

I'm 28 not got mine yet,

ATTN APG ARMS consider this a confirmation bill and ship!!

Thanks guys

Those of you who didn't get the email it's because we already had confirmed with you.

Kevin

Thanks my friend:)

OH YEAH BABY! Got my e-mail today. H@ll Yes - SHIP THOSE CHINGADERAS!

Man, if they get these out soon enough they might just be there waiting for me in my drop box when I get back to the US for Thanksgiving. Same time I'll be picking up my Saiga. Hard to figure how it could get any better.