Did everyone hear about what Kerry said during his speech at a California college Monday?

(CBS) Senator Kerry told students at Pasadena City College, "you know, education, if you make the most of it, you study hard, you do your homework and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well. If you don't, you get stuck in Iraq."

Kerry admitted today that he botched a joke about Bush but wouldn't apologize for what he said.

http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/i_video/ma...tml?id=2141399n

yeah, i saw that on the news... i'm no fan of bush, but kerry is such a total loser.

as for his quote, when i heard it, it seemed as though he really didnt mean to sound like a dick,

and i believe it was a mangled joke line, but it just came out in a way that reinforced how much af a total loser kerry is.

i just sort of shook my head slowly at the tv screen.

Kerry is a joke, a sorry excuse for an American, it is insulting to even see his face, The military men and woman serving in Iraq deserve the very best the American people can give them, they are the noblest blood on the American soil. Kerry needs to apologize and the idiot just ruined his chances of every getting elected! What a dum@$$

To all the troops out there:

Good Job and HOOOOOOOORAAAAAAAAAH

Eric Williams

I wouldn't count him completely out of the running though. Remember, there are a lot of Cindy Sheehans out there who would probably still vote for him if he ran, and basically agree with what he said (thus spitting on her son's sacrifice). :rolleyes::angry:

The real thing that makes him look like a total douchebag is first he refused to apologize for his offhand comment, but now (thanks to Democratic party pressure) he's relenting. :rolleyes:

At least have the balls to stick to your guns, dipshit! :angry:

Did you know John Kerry served in Vietnam??!!!!

In his books, John Plaster refers to the people flying Air Support for his missions when he was serving in SOG. The air support missions remain classified, while the ground missions they flew in support of are no longer classified.

Plaster does note that the squads were ANG units, and coyly hints that several of the pilots are from affluent political families, including some high-level political person.

Mysterious.

BTW, the real joke is on John Kerry because Bush had better grades than him.

Edited by headshot
lurch-kerry.jpg

.......the most striking image I remember about Kerry was where he was standing in Paris, testifying that his fellow soldiers in 'Nam were murderers and war criminals........and flashing forward in time about 30 years, now he's calling todays soldiers a bunch of ignorant dumb-asses..........

..........surely we need Kerry and his sort in charge of our armed forces, huh????

Everyone be sure and get out to vote !!!! Our guns at home, and our freedom requires our effort to stop these corksoakers at every opportunity. Do your part........vote the bastards down.

A friend in the Guard passed this on to me, thought I'd share...

2mwa24ihn0.jpg

Thanks for sharing that photo KySoldier.

I saw this last week on Rush Limbaugh's web page. Kerry's comments were what the typical liberal thinks of the military, but are too chicken sh#t to say it. I remember the big defense cuts during the reign of Der Schlickmeister. I hope they don't get control of the House or Senate tomorrow.

I hope they don't get control of the House or Senate tomorrow.

I do too, but from what I hear on the news (CBS) the Dems are expected to win the House and maybe the Senate. Bush's low approval raiting makes me think that the Republican's will have a hard time getting another man in office next term. So, worst case scenerio for us here are more stupid gun bans in the near future and we all can guess what guns they will choose again. But maybe I'm just being paranoid :unsure:

Well, there's your problem right there. Getting your unbiased news from CBS. :lol:

Do you actually think one of their media staff is going to interview a hard-nosed Conservative or Libertarian and ask them what their views on the war in the Middle East are? What, and upset the ole head-in-the-sand applecart? :lolol:

There are more sensible minded Conservative/Libertarian types in this country than they'd like to admit. :eek:

That's why they almost shit their pants during the last election when their little liberal sunshine boy guaranteed to pull it off couldn't cut the mustard. :lol:

Well, there's your problem right there. Getting your unbiased news from CBS. :lol:

Do you actually think one of their media staff is going to interview a hard-nosed Conservative or Libertarian and ask them what their views on the war in the Middle East are? What, and upset the ole head-in-the-sand applecart? :lolol:

There are more sensible minded Conservative/Libertarian types in this country than they'd like to admit. :eek:

That's why they almost shit their pants during the last election when their little liberal sunshine boy guaranteed to pull it off couldn't cut the mustard. :lol:

....+1 on that one !. I contend there are far more of US than there are of THEM, it's just a matter of voting in those numbers......... show yourselves! Vote to protect yourself !!

You can't believe CBS, NBC, or ABC.........Nothing but propaganda designed to keep you out of the polls, and to elect the Libs.......... don't fall for that shit.............

....+1 on that one !. I contend there are far more of US than there are of THEM, it's just a matter of voting in those numbers......... show yourselves! Vote to protect yourself !!

You can't believe CBS, NBC, or ABC.........Nothing but propaganda designed to keep you out of the polls, and to elect the Libs.......... don't fall for that shit.............

Here! Here! I agree wholeheartedly! You can't expect that the Clinton Broadcasting System, Nothing But Clinton, All Bill Clinton, or Clinton News Network, or any other Hate America First media outlet, will give an unbiased report on what happens here or in Iraq. They'll try to convince you it's night when you know it's day, but what do you expect from folks who'll show our troops getting gunned down by snipers. I have a clip on one of my computers where some stupid terrorist is picked off by our snipers, a Marine I think, when he's about to try to shoot some of our soldiers. Ironically, he's got a news crew on the scene to cover it, but it didn't quite go how he'd planned. He ends up as the dead one in the street. We're so fricking sorry Uncle Albert. NOT!!!!!

Now if you'll give me a moment I'll tell you how I REALLY feel.

Edited by Hylndr