wanting to trade my izh ak47 101 bb rifle for a saiga 12c . only 100 of the real ak conv bb rifles in the US. real rare! i don't want to sale just want to trade only! this will be more in price later then the 12c will ever be.

wanting to trade my izh ak47 101 bb rifle for a saiga 12c . only 100 of the real ak conv bb rifles in the US. real rare! i don't want to sale just want to trade only! this will be more in price later then the 12c will ever be.

Of course, my 12C will shoot a lot more BBs at once -- and much harder!!! ;)

Neat toy though -- good luck with your trade!

The Yunkers are neat BB guns since they are about 90% genuine original AK parts. Don't know if it would be worth it to me (if I had an S-12C) to do the trade though.

Nevertheless, good luck. That is a unique item you have.

Of course, my 12C will shoot a lot more BBs at once -- and much harder!!! ;)

Neat toy though -- good luck with your trade!

yeah, that would be a tough trade for a toy

has anyone ever seen a 12c for a good price under $1000?

I got mine for like $500 or $550 ( I forget now), but that was paid for on around September 1, 2004! :haha:

Since then.....no, not one under $1K! A friend of mine has one of these Junker 2 BB rifles and it is really cool (much better than the Junker 1 model), but It's not Saiga 12C cool. Plus, factory Saiga 12C shotguns are just about as rare as the Junker 2s. True, it's easier to make a Saiga 12C clone because most parts are available, but factory 12C guns, with the no 922r parts requirement, are pretty unique post '94 guns. Mine will stay in my collection until Hillary comes around with the cargo vans to get it (and maybe then it will get barried in a cosmoline tube in the backyard -- LOL)!

Edited by K1196A
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.