• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Red Jacket: are you from Red Stick?

Thats me

Hey, I have an AK-104 with a fake can you built and one of your Tactical Entry pistols. Excellent work on both. Ironhead, you can't go wrong working with this guy.

Well Thanks guy :) We build as Red Jacket Firearms , We use Red Stick for the retail store/shooting range . Had to change the store name way back , to many goobers would come in looking for firecrackers [never figured the connection myself]

Price lowered on the Saiga12 Russian tactical forarm with rail and vertical grip. $40 shipped.

Or may swap for something?

Fuck if you're gonna put it that way, I'll take it. I can't afford it and I don't need it but $40 is a good deal. PM me where you want the $ sent.

WTS the following. All are takeoffs from brand new guns (.223/7.62x39):

2-.223 10rd mags, $10ea

Saiga Top cover, $20

Bolt carrier w/ piston, $20

2-firecontrol group, $15

2-blk syn buttstock w/ handguard, $15

2-blk syn buttstock, $5

3-gastubes, $10

4-sight leaf, $5

Email me for fastest response.

Price lowered on the Saiga12 Russian tactical forarm with rail and vertical grip. $40 shipped.

Or may swap for something?

if you're gonna put it that way, I'll take it. I can't afford it and I don't need it but $40 is a good deal. PM me where you want the $ sent.

LOL. PM sent.

Come on SOMEONE has to post some 10rd mags for sale!!! Let me be the 1st...

10rd AGP Saiga 12 mags for sale for 1 million dollars each! Willing to negotiate a little (but not much)

MadDog

p.s. this is a joke as I ain't selling my mags either unless your loaded

Dell Inspiron 8200

Pentium 4 1.6 GHZ Mobile

256mb Ram

Onboard Nividia 64mb Graphics

8x DVD Drive

40gb Hardrive

15" UXGA ultrasharp resolution screen (1600x1200) at 32 bit

Windows 2003 Advanced Server

Battery holds a minute charge (30 minutes) and the power adaptor cord is slightly warped (easy fix)

IMG_0463_email.jpg

IMG_0467_email.jpg

Price - $350 Shipped and insured

ASUS Terminator T2 Standard SFF Barebones

CPU Socket Intel Socket 478

FSB 533/800MHz

North Bridge Intel 865G

South Bridge ICH5

Memory slot 2x 184Pin

Memory Type Supported DDR333/400

Max Memory Supported 2GB

AGP 8X

2x ATA 100

Integrated Video

Power Supply 200W

Dimensions 11.8" x 12.2" x 7.5"

Bought from newegg a month ago, and is still new in the box with everything that came with it. I bought this for a client but it turned out that she didnt need it. I really need to get rid of this because it takes up too much space. Just looking to get back some of what I paid for it. These barebones make excellent systems and are backed by ASUS so you know you are getting good quality.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16856110022

Price- 120 Shipped and insured CONUS

Toshiba e335 Pocket PC

Bought at Staples about a few years ago for $275.

It hasn't had much use out of it, 95% of it's lifetime it has been sitting on the docking station. It will come with everything that I got with it. USB cradle, AC Adapter, manual, and stylus. It uses Pocket PC 2002, has 64MB RAM and 32MB Rom with 300Mhz Xscale Processor. There are no scratches and is in perfect condition. I will also throw in a pack of screen protectors and a Rhino skin aluminum case.

Price - $165 Shipped and insured

Sony 14" LCD Pannel

This needs a power adaptor, there is one stuck pixel but its in the corner somewhere.

Price - $70 Shipped and insured

Danger Den RBX

Copper w/ Lucite top and accelerator nozzels. 1/2" ID, socket 478 mounting hardware (tops are easy to replace and cheap). Comes with the Y adaptor and some great clamps I got from lowes. I will also throw in some tygon tube in various lengths.

Price- $35 Shipped

Via Aqua 2600 Water Pump

460GPH

Ideal for a big rig with multiple rads. Impeller mod makes it silent, no noise what so ever. I will throw in all the hose adaptors for 1/2" and everything else. This is a nice pump.

Great for watercooling or HYDROPONICS for all you tomato growers out there. ;)

Price- 40 Shipped

===================================================

I will be adding more to the list as I go on. I DO NOT ACCECPT PAYPAL. I will however gladly take a USPS Money Order. I have heatware at http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=29396

You can reach me on AIM 24/7 at b14ckc1rcu7, MSN at mercenary2600@hotmail.com, and I frequently check my GMAIL at digitalsamurai@gmail.com

*** TRADED ***

I'm not sure where the market's at with these right now... but I have an 8 round, S-12 magazine for sale. $130 shipped. I'm selling it cause I'm buying a .308 and need the cash (and just had a $250 vet. bill today).

PayPal please...

Edited by micah360

:eek::dollar: You might want to check the market and come back from the dark side!

I'm not sure where the market's at with these right now... but I have an 8 round, S-12 magazine for sale. $130 shipped. I'm selling it cause I'm buying a .308 and need the cash (and just had a $250 vet. bill today).

PayPal please...

Edited by Stratton
:eek::dollar: You might want to check the market and come back from the dark side!

PayPal please...

Factory 8's will probally continue to sell for more than a domestic 10

think of how much and aftermarket Glock mag is vs a real Glock mag (etc)

that and he has it and will ship it to you, the 10rds sell out super fast and not everyone may of gotten in on it.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.