Cheapest saiga 12?

Just looking for a basic saiga 12 with no mods or anything (though a modded one under a grand might be considered), anyone know where to get these for sub-400 dollars?

Among others. www.gilbertsguns.com is a great place to deal with. That's where I got mine.

Respectfully posted,

guido2 in Houston

Just looking for a basic saiga 12 with no mods or anything (though a modded one under a grand might be considered), anyone know where to get these for sub-400 dollars?

Among others. www.gilbertsguns.com is a great place to deal with. That's where I got mine.

Respectfully posted,

guido2 in Houston

I'm really kicking myself for not getting a saiga 12 when I saw them for 250. :\

I've got a bug to get a 12 guage (sold my only one awhile back), and the saiga 12 is definately the most impressive of the bunch. Laying down 400 for a stock on instead of just blowing 200 bucks on a maverick 7 shot sure is hard though..

www.gilbertsguns.com

I look around for prices but I tell you they are pretty competitive on everything. I work there on the weekends so, check the site out and if you see what you like ask for Brady if you call in on Saturday and I help ya out anyway I can. Arm the world with Saigas LOL

a local dealer here in lexington, ky is getting me one (should be in either tomorrow or friday) the verbal agreement we have is 410-415 + tax

new in box, with a 5rd clip... I will take pics and post them as soon as I get it, I will also be taking it to the range as soon as I get it as well.... so I'm sure there will be pics of that as well....

if you want, I can get you the name and number of the shop.....

I wouldn't worry about price anymore, get them before they're banned... again.

+1 I just went to RSR after I read this, and they have 25 left. I've been waiting for them to get in the

19'' threaded choke, but all they have is fixed. I'll order some tonight.

........"a modded one for under a grand might be considered"..........

TROMIX !!!!! Under a grand for a basic conversion, and the best you can get for the $$$$$ !!!!

Have a look at WWW.TROMIX.COM..................Tony does the best work around, for my money. Have a look around this site, and you'll find most everyone agrees with that position. His site lists what a basic conversion consists of.......... Look in the Title 1 - non-NFA area !!!! $750 for a basic TROMIX conversion, including the shotgun....!!!

Edited by Jeaux E

I'll have to get one before the DemonRats try to ban them.

The sky fell on the American people on November 7 when the DemonRats took over Congress hostage. Chicken little may be right this time.

This could be the reason that Wal Mart stopped selling firearms at many of their stores. They knew this would happen.

Edited by uzitiger

I just picked mine up from the Classic Arms and Archery in Lexingotn, KY bought a bolt buffer, taxes and all, walked out for $452

its a 19" with externally threaded choke, with a 5rd mag, cleaning kit and all....

he threw in 8 rounds of double buck, and installed the buffer for me.....

• 1 month later...